Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 28 Jun 2024, 12:14

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Post subject: Bioshock
PostPosted: 25 Aug 2007, 08:22 

You just reveled a major spoiler related to the ethics of saving or harvesting them.....

Seriously........dude.....

PostPosted: 25 Aug 2007, 20:45 

You just reveled a major spoiler related to the ethics of saving or harvesting them.....

Seriously you are an idiot. The review of this game says precisely the same thing on thousands of websites

MORON!!!

PostPosted: 25 Aug 2007, 21:02 

[quote]You just reveled a major spoiler related to the ethics of saving or harvesting them.....

Seriously you are an idiot. The review of this game says precisely the same thing on thousands of websites

MORON!!!
Thanks for being polite........

Oh, and could you point out an example? Neither the gamespot or IGN reviews mentioned it.

PostPosted: 26 Aug 2007, 00:09 

uh.. Gamespy.. the most popular game review site on the internet... why would anyone go anywhere else? sigh.. there is always someone rocking the boat

PostPosted: 26 Aug 2007, 00:17 

Um, guys when I attacked a solitary BD in the game a massive text message covered my screen saying not to attack solitary enemies, there may have also been a raido call explaining not to do it but, well I was fighting a DB at the time so I was not paying much attention to it.

I don’t know if that can be classed a spoiler if it’s that blatant in game, I mean it doesn’t seem to give the option of figuring it out for yourself.

PostPosted: 26 Aug 2007, 00:50 

[quote]You just reveled a major spoiler related to the ethics of saving or harvesting them.....

MORON!!!

Slow your roll there Jetsonic...

No need to be immature. I know that the concept is hard for you, but please give it a shot.

PostPosted: 26 Aug 2007, 01:32 

[quote][quote]You just reveled a major spoiler related to the ethics of saving or harvesting them.....

MORON!!!

Slow your roll there Jetsonic...

No need to be immature. I know that the concept is hard for you, but please give it a shot.

guilty concience Gabbo? Don't throw rocks in glass houses, rofl

PostPosted: 26 Aug 2007, 01:37 

Well gabbos plan backfired....

How bout we quit the complaining and bickering and get back on subject ;)

It seems to be an interesting game but I don't care for single player fps a ton, I like multiplayer fps more but it might be something I could get into provided my pc could run it ;)

PostPosted: 26 Aug 2007, 03:07 
Founder
Founder

MORON!!!

This is the Principal (Admin) speaking

Please refrain from such name-calling. There are easier, and much less childish ways, to get across the fact that what you divulged wasn't a spoiler to folks who read the reviews.

Lively debate is appreciated, but name calling isn't. I appreciate everyone's contribution to the forum. But, I do require a civil tone to be maintained. This thread is one of the more "fiery" we've had, and the post speed has been hard for the Mods to keep up with. Let's remember who we are, and the kind of forum we have. Very few forums can claim what we have, and I will not loose it.

If anyone has any questions/comments/arguments, please send me a PM. This is everyone's final warning. After that, and i ask maherie to bring out the ban hammer...

PostPosted: 26 Aug 2007, 04:40 

uh.. Gamespy.. the most popular game review site on the internet... why would anyone go anywhere else? sigh.. there is always someone rocking the boat

Look at this:
http://www.ebizmba.com/articles/video-games.html

This is from June of this year.

IGN is first, Gamespot is second, and Gamespy is sixth (interestingly enough Gamefaqs.com is a branch of Gamespot, and comes in third).

Also if you would be so kind could you post a link to the Gamespy review? I don't believe i've read it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next