Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 01 Jul 2024, 00:58

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
 Post subject: Bioshock
PostPosted: 27 Aug 2007, 23:34 

I have just completed the game, after getting it on Thursday. it only took so long because I was playing the part of a stealthy, wrench wielding scavenger. It's pretty easy if you play it that way. 8) I may have to play it again, but this time as a bad guy (I rescued all of the little sisters).

PostPosted: 28 Aug 2007, 00:15 

I have just completed the game, after getting it on Thursday. it only took so long because I was playing the part of a stealthy, wrench wielding scavenger. It's pretty easy if you play it that way. 8) I may have to play it again, but this time as a bad guy (I rescued all of the little sisters).
When i replay it on hard to get the achievement, i'm goona go playing with only my wrench :D

PostPosted: 28 Aug 2007, 00:34 

As I just posted in the Sherdog forums, I must have played 80-85% of the game with the wrench. Coupled with the right gene tonics, and a plasmid or two to back it up, nothing stood in my way. Near the end of the game, I was cracking skulls with it faster than they could throw splicers at me. :D I was playing on medium, so I will have to go back and play it on hard at some point. Also, I want to play it with the new cheat mega trainer, for giggles.

PostPosted: 28 Aug 2007, 21:48 

I've read that Anti-aliasing can be enabled on Nvidia cards by forcing it through the control panel, but I'm not getting any results this way. Can anyone help? I'm using an 8800GTX and the latest drivers.

PostPosted: 29 Aug 2007, 01:11 
Insiders
Insiders

Anti-aliasing usually can't be enabled if the game doesn't support it. Regardless of what settings you have in nvidia control panel.

It's like trying to fight crime with only your mind, it just doesn't work.

PostPosted: 29 Aug 2007, 01:14 

Anti-aliasing usually can't be enabled if the game doesn't support it. Regardless of what settings you have in nvidia control panel.

Actually

http://www.widescreengamingforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11706

PostPosted: 29 Aug 2007, 01:43 

[quote]Anti-aliasing usually can't be enabled if the game doesn't support it. Regardless of what settings you have in nvidia control panel.

Actually

http://www.widescreengamingforum.com/node/8035]

It still doesn't work for me. :(

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17