Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 06 Jul 2024, 11:57

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 805 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 81  Next
 Post subject: Steam version?
PostPosted: 22 Aug 2007, 18:39 

I can't get this to work with my version of bioshock which I got off steam. Is this maybe due to the fact the the file is looking for the bioshock stuff in a specific path?

by default bioshock exe lives in

C:Program FilesSteamsteamappscommonbioshockBuildsRelease

thanks

PostPosted: 22 Aug 2007, 18:44 
Insiders
Insiders

We aren't flaming the Devs, we are asking for Proper and Standard Widescreen support. It boggles the mind that some people equate asking (nicely!) for something to be implemented according to established methods to be FLAMING!

Vert- as the default makes no sense when the formats are standard and wide! Vert- as the default makes sense when the formats are standard and tall. But they aren't and Horz+ JUST MAKES SENSE!

We aren't just making up complaints in a void to hear ourselves speak!

Post subject: Re: Steam version?
PostPosted: 22 Aug 2007, 18:46 

I can't get this to work with my version of bioshock which I got off steam. Is this maybe due to the fact the the file is looking for the bioshock stuff in a specific path?

thanks

heh can you come by the IRC channel i didnt even think of testing the steam ver of the exe crap damn it

Post subject: here yo go
PostPosted: 22 Aug 2007, 18:49 

nothing to see here...move along

PostPosted: 22 Aug 2007, 18:52 

nothing to see here...move along

again...

PostPosted: 22 Aug 2007, 18:54 

Thanks cancerman... That makes it the 3rd time someone has posted that in this thread.

my bad; i guess i did not read through those pages where it was posted. I will remove it ASAP :)

PostPosted: 22 Aug 2007, 18:57 
Editors
Editors

[quote]Thanks cancerman... That makes it the 3rd time someone has posted that in this thread.

my bad; i guess i did not read through those pages where it was posted. I will remove it ASAP :)
Ah well, that can happen when there are so many postings in a single thread. It's hard to read everything so double posting occurs fast. No worries.

PostPosted: 22 Aug 2007, 18:58 

thanks

I bought it off steam and its working fine, you using Vista?

16:9 users, heres your settings!!

0.706 Width / 0.75 Height

This is of course, if you want to use the same FOV games Like Counter-Strike Source use. Makes the game playable :D

heh can you come by the IRC channel i didnt even think of testing the steam ver of the exe crap damn it

Workin fine dude :)

PostPosted: 22 Aug 2007, 18:59 

[quote][quote]Thanks cancerman... That makes it the 3rd time someone has posted that in this thread.

Ah well, that can happen when there are so many postings in a single thread. It's hard to read everything so double posting occurs fast. No worries.

I said move along!

Yeah I realize that the thread is getting out of hand in regards to length. I didn't mean to come off as a dick.

PostPosted: 22 Aug 2007, 18:59 

thanks

Works perfectly on my end. It also doesn't look at the path, as I have mine on D:Steam...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 805 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 81  Next