Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 26 Jun 2024, 13:12

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Halo 3
PostPosted: 30 Sep 2007, 11:55 
Insiders
Insiders

:?:

Widescreen Fixer Twitter - https://twitter.com/widescreenfixer
Personal Twitter - https://twitter.com/davidrudie

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2007, 16:30 

[quote]From the framebuffer?

.......may I ask how in hell you pulled that off?

Developer. NDA. ;)I envy you.....
Oh so very, very much......

PostPosted: 02 Oct 2007, 16:31 

I think I will hire this game first... I just didn't really get into the other two games, although I didn't try the multiplayer.

PostPosted: 02 Oct 2007, 23:02 

I think I will hire this game first... I just didn't really get into the other two games, although I didn't try the multiplayer.
The first game is excellent, and Halo 2 really was quite bad for campaign and only shines in multiplayer. The only reason to buy Halo 2 for single-player is to follow the story.

The 3rd definitely has the best multiplayer (especially with saved films and forge) but the first has the hands-down best singleplayer.

PostPosted: 05 Oct 2007, 00:10 

Halo 3's co-op campaign makes for some very fun times. 4 people going through the story creates too many great memories. :)

PostPosted: 05 Oct 2007, 21:33 

Halo 1 sucked big time, it was the game responsible for the term "copy paste shooter" library anyone?

Halo 2 singele player was just as bas as Halo 1, only decent part was the multiplayer.

Halo 3 is ok, i only bought it to play the campaign in Co-op mode. If there was no Co-op mode in Halo 3 i would never touched it.

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2007, 14:07 
Editors
Editors

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/zeropunctuation/2304-Zero-Punctuation-Halo-3

Classic. Redux.

PostPosted: 07 Oct 2007, 14:19 

The first game is excellent, and Halo 2 really was quite bad for campaign and only shines in multiplayer. The only reason to buy Halo 2 for single-player is to follow the story.

The 3rd definitely has the best multiplayer (especially with saved films and forge) but the first has the hands-down best singleplayer.

Hmmm, I still didn't get into any of them.. wasn't excited about Halo 3 either. Maybe I might enjoy the multiplayer.....

Also Dem pyros, what were those random messages you sent me over Xbox live? Something to do with achievements, I really had no idea... :shock:

PostPosted: 07 Oct 2007, 19:00 

[quote] The first game is excellent, and Halo 2 really was quite bad for campaign and only shines in multiplayer. The only reason to buy Halo 2 for single-player is to follow the story.

Hmmm, I still didn't get into any of them.. wasn't excited about Halo 3 either. Maybe I might enjoy the multiplayer.....

Also Dem pyros, what were those random messages you sent me over Xbox live? Something to do with achievements, I really had no idea... :shock:I was sending out PSAs on how to get the 'Marathon Man' Achievement :P

PostPosted: 07 Oct 2007, 21:56 

Maybe is here a good place to ask this. Is halo 3 a worthy pc co-op game to play with my friend :?: . We never did something with halo so that's why a asked.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next