Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 30 Jun 2024, 20:43

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Post subject: Bioshock
PostPosted: 23 Aug 2007, 18:26 

Just played the demo...wow!

Amazing graphics, interesting gameplay and and a totally orginal environment. This game will set a benchmark for this year.

Getting the game as soon as I play thorugh the demo all the way....

PostPosted: 23 Aug 2007, 19:50 

My U.K release came today! I was even able to activate it already, and it is playing like a dream. Wow, so much better, so much more than the demo. I haven't had this much fun in a new game since...maybe Half Life 2? Keep in mind that I am a huge HL2 fanboy.

PostPosted: 23 Aug 2007, 21:39 

WTF.. i spent all that time killing the Big Daddy and the little girl ran off , can't find her, she must have crawled up into one of them holes

That was a waste of my ammo dammit!!! Yea, i've decided to rescue the little bastards

PostPosted: 24 Aug 2007, 01:28 

WTF.. i spent all that time killing the Big Daddy and the little girl ran off , can't find her, she must have crawled up into one of them holes

That was a waste of my ammo dammit!!! Yea, i've decided to rescue the little bastards
The little girls don't run off. they run TO the Big Daddy's once they're dead.

If you didn't see the little girl after you killed the Big Daddy, there was none with him :D

If there is a little girl in the level (check in the bottom of the pause screen) and has yet to be rescued/harvested, follow a big daddy around and wait til he hits on one of the vents and a little sister comes out. THEN kill him.

PostPosted: 24 Aug 2007, 02:16 

ah... thanks Dem Pyros! :)

PostPosted: 24 Aug 2007, 03:37 

OIY!!!! No spoilers.

Come on boys, a bit of thought into it eh?

PostPosted: 24 Aug 2007, 05:46 

OIY!!!! No spoilers.

Come on boys, a bit of thought into it eh?
That's not a spoiler.....

If you've seen a single trailer, then you know that there are the big daddy's and the little sister's. This is just telling him when one is with him.

Teeeniee weeenie spoiler if you haven't seen any of the trailers/played the demo...... but still.

I *could* tell you the ending, but that would just be cruel :wink:

At the end of the game you find out that the entire game was a demo level for the REAL game that's coming out next year. Oh, and you automatically have an FOV adjustment tool in-game.

PostPosted: 24 Aug 2007, 11:06 

I've finished the game. I can give you all the spoilers you want :P

PostPosted: 24 Aug 2007, 17:04 

I've finished the game. I can give you all the spoilers you want :P
DUDE! Wasn't it great how *killed by flamers*

PostPosted: 24 Aug 2007, 23:27 

Well thanks again Dem Pyros... i would have wasted so much ammo on solitary big daddys if it wasn't for you. I now realize you need to wait for the big daddy to bang on the wall to get the girl to come out... then kill it

When I saw a big daddy walking around I just assumed the girl was around too... but that is not the case. The big daddys walk around looking for the holes in the walls, if she doesnt come out.. they proceed to the next hole.

Ive been saving the little sisters and I have gotten sweet rewards, no spoilers dont worry, not mentioning what they are, but they are sweet. I knew there would be a benefit to save them

Also I am deep into the game and my frame rates are really bad. I need to lower my resolution and graphics settings, they all high

Lovin the hell out of this game though, very unique and interesting maps and levels

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next