Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 29 Sep 2024, 22:41

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 07 Dec 2007, 10:27 

At this point, would you even believe me?

So I've been called a retard when I had no hard facts, that I failed when I provided facts, and now an ass.

Yes we would believe you after you stop acting like an ass and actually provide facts. No you have not provided facts. No providing 64bit farcry is not proof of your "10-15%" gains in crysis.

Stop talking and start benching. You want to "prove" something, actually do that, thanks.

PostPosted: 08 Dec 2007, 00:28 

Aw, poor martyr. ;)

Proof is proof. No one can say you're lieing with good evidence. If they do it's only them who will look foolish.

When you do your tests, you have to be careful about it. You'll need to make sure you're putting the system in a place where it's using the extra addressability 64bit offers.

I suppose all this means is high texture maps. Things like AA will only tax the video card. Not sure about HDR. Just do a little research and maybe ask some questions before diving head first.

EDIT: Okee so wheres the benches? For talksing so much $#17 you sure are awfully quiet lately.

PostPosted: 07 Feb 2008, 13:53 

The best proof would be if some ran a benchmark on the same hardware and same game settings, using Vista 64 and Vista 32. (or Xp64 and Xp32)

NOT Vista 64 and Xp 32 like that linked article.