Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 04 Jul 2024, 09:47

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1475 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127 ... 148  Next
PostPosted: 25 May 2012, 22:36 

Yup, MW3 no longer working for me with today's update.

PostPosted: 27 May 2012, 21:56 

Hello,
I've been using widescreen fixer WITHOUT FAIL for quite awhile now. Today I decided that I would update my video drivers (previously running Catalyst 12.1). I used Catalyst Control Center for the update to version 12.4, and it seemed the update was successful, but when I checked in Catalyst Control Center it still said I was running 12.1. So I ran the installer (for 12.4) again, and got the same result. I tried out a game and something seemed definitely wrong, things were choppy and slow. So I ended up using the catalyst 12.4 installer to UNinstall my the drivers and Catalyst Control Center so I could start over fresh and install Catalyst Control Center 12.3 instead (since I had the issue with 12.4). That all went well and it now says that I'm running version 12.3.

Now, when I try to start Widescreen Fixer it immediately crashes and says "Widescreen Fixer has stopped working". I've got no idea what may have happened, the only thing that seems could've changed things is updating my video drivers/uninstalling then re-installing Catalyst Control Center. By the way, I did click the "Check online for a solution and close the program" option, and it generated three files in a temp folder (WER41E1.tmp.mdmp, WER2960.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml, WER4106.tmp.appcompat.txt) which I've saved.

I've also tried re-install/repairing my .net FRAMEWORK 4, and have done multiple restarts along this whole journey. **UPDATE** I've also reinstalled/repaired Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86 and/or x64)

PLEASE HELP can't live without WIDESCREEN FIXER!!!!!!!

Post subject: You can try going to
PostPosted: 28 May 2012, 00:35 
Editors
Editors

Now, when I try to start Widescreen Fixer it immediately crashes and says "Widescreen Fixer has stopped working".

You can try going to "C:UsersAppDataLocalDavid_Rudie" and delete the widescreen fixer folder within, then try loading it again.

Follow me on twitter: @theg00seberry and find me on Steam

PostPosted: 28 May 2012, 01:02 

[quote]Now, when I try to start Widescreen Fixer it immediately crashes and says "Widescreen Fixer has stopped working".

You can try going to "C:UsersAppDataLocalDavid_Rudie" and delete the widescreen fixer folder within, then try loading it again.

Thanks for the reply, I was actually just popping back in here to say that ended up using WIN 7 system restore to bring me back to the point before I updated the VID drivers.
Though I kind of wish I would've been able to try this out earlier.

In any event eventually I'll have to update my drivers again, and if this happens I'll definitely try this.

thanks again.

PostPosted: 29 May 2012, 18:07 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!

Can someone make a fix for Widescreen fixer? I just got Alice Madness Returns and although the res is set to the correct values, it one shows on the middle screen. I know there was a Flawless widescreen fix, but the current version of flawless doesn't support it either.

Personally I prefer Widescreen fixer, so if anyone can make a fix for this I would be very very grateful.

i7 3770k, P8Z77v Pro, 16gb Ram,2x Samsung 840 SSD RAID 0 + 4.5tb storage, 7970 Oc'd + 7950 in crossfire, 3x SP2309w monitors + 1 acer monitor, Asus D2X Xonar, Creative T40 Speakers plus satalite speakers + audio transducer

PostPosted: 29 May 2012, 20:25 
Insiders
Insiders

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!

Can someone make a fix for Widescreen fixer? I just got Alice Madness Returns and although the res is set to the correct values, it one shows on the middle screen. I know there was a Flawless widescreen fix, but the current version of flawless doesn't support it either.

Personally I prefer Widescreen fixer, so if anyone can make a fix for this I would be very very grateful.

Hey there;)) forgot about that game honestly;)) I promise when I have a little time I will look into the game (but cannot promise when exactly) :)

Best Regards,
Helifax

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): tavyhome@gmail.com

Post subject: me3 1.03 WF
PostPosted: 29 May 2012, 20:53 

lol, just bought me3 yesterday and finally got it tweaked correctly...bam update today! So now widescreen fixer crashes ME 3. anyway we can fix it?

PostPosted: 29 May 2012, 20:58 
Insiders
Insiders

lol, just bought me3 yesterday and finally got it tweaked correctly...bam update today! So now widescreen fixer crashes ME 3. anyway we can fix it?

Hello there:)

This post might be interesting;))
http://www.wsgf.org/forum/forums/gaming/requestdiscuss-game-solutions/20715/mass-effect-3-final-no-multilike-demo?page=18#comment-246339

Best Regards,
Helifax

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): tavyhome@gmail.com

Post subject: Thanks Helifax. Really
PostPosted: 30 May 2012, 09:11 

Thanks Helifax. Really appreciate it.

i7 3770k, P8Z77v Pro, 16gb Ram,2x Samsung 840 SSD RAID 0 + 4.5tb storage, 7970 Oc'd + 7950 in crossfire, 3x SP2309w monitors + 1 acer monitor, Asus D2X Xonar, Creative T40 Speakers plus satalite speakers + audio transducer

PostPosted: 31 May 2012, 17:24 

This program is great help! Just started playing Kingdoms of Amalur and the default game fov made me nauseous. :P

There's just one problem - when you try to enter Nerotelos in Teeth of Naros dlc, the game crashes if the fixer is active. v3.2 r460

Cheers!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1475 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127 ... 148  Next