Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 18 Sep 2024, 21:00

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 302  Next
PostPosted: 11 Nov 2011, 19:22 

Hi,
Think I've got it just about playable using Cheat Engine.
Download cheat engine 6.1then load the attached CT file.
http://www.mediafire.com/?593k7i9kn6xumby
Run skyrim and load up your game. (Make sure you load up your last save before you use the hack or the hud will move over to the left)
atl tab out load the tesv.exe process in cheat engine then put the width of one monitor in the value then go back to skyrim.
The hud is still central, but the menus now appear on the left most monitor!
Works for me, hope it works for you too!

SWEET BABY JESUS I LOVE YOU BRO.
It worked for me, I can't even cry about anything I Love you man.

Post subject: Reprobator wrote:the
PostPosted: 11 Nov 2011, 19:25 

the cheatengine website seems down, too bad ^^

The link on the homepage for the download was dead, I clicked on the Downloads Page on the right and it took me to a different page that let me download it.

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2011, 19:26 

Edit: Double Post. Fail.

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2011, 19:29 

the maps screwed up but you can always alt tab out, and change the value to the full resolution, then back again as needed. I'm going to try and make a trainer so I can swap between in game, but it'll be specific to my resolution

Post subject: Abaddon2501 wrote:Edit:

Edit: Double Post. Fail.

So quick question. You have to go through this procedure every time you launch the game right?

If so, Im glad since it will be playable but still wanting something thats a more permanent fix and doesnt require this procedure everytime the game launches. Donation still available to whoever finds the fix but this is awesome that we have some sort of workaround in the meantime.

Insiders
Insiders

Hmm yes I also discovered the same thing:) only I made a small trainer for it. So when I press 1 the image is re-scaled to fit on the left display (prior to opening the menu). After that I press "2" again to go back to original resolution.
It was made for 5040x1050 resolution:) While this is a temporary work-around is not actually a fix. The items in menu are still scaled etc...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NOZK5IDS

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): tavyhome@gmail.com

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2011, 19:31 

No idea, I Imagine so, it loads it outta memory via the Cheat Engine program, I Optimistic a perma-fix will come out sooner or later.

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2011, 19:32 

Hmm yes I also discovered the same thing:) only I made a small trainer for it. So when I press 1 the image is re-scaled to fit on the left display (prior to opening the menu). After that I press "2" again to go back to original resolution.
It was made for 5040x1050 resolution:) While this is a temporary work-around is not actually a fix. The items in menu are still scaled etc...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NOZK5IDS

Awesome. thats my res! Thanks Helifax! Since i have mouse buttons mapped to 1 and 2 that trainer will make my life alot easier.

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2011, 19:44 

*Edit
Nvm :) Got it to work o/

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2011, 20:04 

really sorry but im a bit of a n00b :(

how do i set this program up?

ive never used it before... looks odd!

any help will be greatly appreciated!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 302  Next