Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 17 Sep 2024, 23:12

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 302  Next
PostPosted: 13 Nov 2011, 17:38 

[quote]has hayden uploaded the book/3D item fix yet?

i have his older fix which works great but a couple pages back he said he fixed the book/3D issues and showed pics too, everyone is thanking him so i feel as tho i have missed it somewhere. dont think i have cus i have been keeping up with this forum?

No..he's tool is not uploaded..yet...

cheers mate

hows your fix coming along?

Post subject: Hi guys, Thanks a lot
PostPosted: 13 Nov 2011, 17:45 

Hi guys,

Thanks a lot for all of the hard work. I am trying to get more FPS out of my set up right now, and I have the occasional crash while running w/ the injector application. But, I am pretty happy so far.

Can you guys recommend an FPS tool? Are we all using FRAPS? Any others out there? Thanks.

PostPosted: 13 Nov 2011, 17:46 
Insiders
Insiders

[quote][quote]has hayden uploaded the book/3D item fix yet?

i have his older fix which works great but a couple pages back he said he fixed the book/3D issues and showed pics too, everyone is thanking him so i feel as tho i have missed it somewhere. dont think i have cus i have been keeping up with this forum?

No..he's tool is not uploaded..yet...

cheers mate

hows your fix coming along?

Well, mine is done...basically I know what to do...the only thing I am trying now is to find a way to make this "easy to use". I don't think anyone wants to spend like 5 minutes before playing the game only to make it playable.
Hayden's fix is awesome!!! He basically nailed down everything. Mine is not so advanced..It stretches the hud to screen ( so no problems with loading bars, or map) but I still need to toggle before to read a book. Also the inventory items are still zoomed...

If people are interested I can provide this fix also:) But I do believe Hayden's will be the one mostly used cause is more advanced!

Best Regards,
Helifax

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): tavyhome@gmail.com

Post subject: wm408 wrote: Can you
PostPosted: 13 Nov 2011, 18:02 
Editors
Editors

Can you guys recommend an FPS tool? Are we all using FRAPS? Any others out there? Thanks.

Hey wm408, welcome to WSGF, i personally use FRAPS, there are some others like EVGA Precision - http://www.evga.com/precision/ .

Post subject: Ok Thx!thales100
PostPosted: 13 Nov 2011, 18:08 

Ok Thx!

[quote]

Hey wm408, welcome to WSGF, i personally use FRAPS, there are some others like EVGA Precision - http://www.evga.com/precision/ .

Post subject: I have the problem that
PostPosted: 13 Nov 2011, 18:15 

I have the problem that Skyrim Windows crashes every few minutes.

Exactly my 5 friends to play as the Skyrim. with none of them has a TFT SLI or Crossfire as I did.

Is there already a solution?

PostPosted: 13 Nov 2011, 18:25 

I've read a lot of the forums and most are saying that sli and crossfire are not working correctly right now. Try backing down to one card and also try these tips off reddit, the sound fix solved my crashes any way.

How do I fix the crash to desktop?
Go to Start -> Control Panel -> Sound
In the Playback tab, right click on Speakers (or whatever has a green tick next to it), then click Properties
In the advanced tab on this new window, select 24 bit, 44100Hz (Studio Quality) in the drop down menu
How do I fix some sound issues, such as hearing static during NPC dialogue?
Go to Start -> Control Panel -> Sound
In the Playback tab, right click on Speakers (or whatever has a green tick next to it), then click Properties
In the advanced tab on this new window, select 24 bit, 44100Hz (Studio Quality) in the drop down menu
How do I disable the smooth mouse settings?
Go to your Steam Directory -> steamapps -> common -> skyrim -> Skyrim
Create a backup of the SkyrimPrefs.ini file
Open the file, then scroll down to where it says [Controls] and find bMouseAcceleration=1
Change to bMouseAcceleration=0
Save, exit, and play
How do I fix the vsync ("laggy mouse") problem?
Go to your Steam Directory -> steamapps -> common -> skyrim -> Skyrim
Create a backup of the SkyrimPrefs.ini file
Open the file, then scroll down to where it says [Display]
Add to the bottom of the section iPresentInterval=0
Save, exit, and play
How do I change the FOV?
Go to your My Documents -> My Games -> Skyrim -> skyrim
Create a backup of the skyrim.ini file
Open the file, then scroll down to where it says [General]
At the bottom of this section, add fdefaultfov=XX (where XX is the FOV value you want to change to)
Save, exit, and play
EDIT: After much discussion in the thread, it would appear the above FOV command does not stick, and will revert to 70 on Fast-Travel. Try the console command "Fov xx" (~ for console, xx for an fov number)

PostPosted: 13 Nov 2011, 18:42 

Ok, so i started trying out various stuff to see if i could manage to get around that Crash to desktop issue.

Its been sayd previously in this thread someone something about the Large Address Aware program, so i checked it out.
Its been 3 hours now, and no crash.

So check it out, from what i've figgured out it allows a process to use more then 2gigs of memory. And it works for me anyways.

I am just in heaven now, playing the game with awsome work from the WSGF community!
You guys save our gaming exsperience time and time again, when the dev's doesnt give a shitt.

Long live the community! Huzzah!!

And Hayden have mah babbies kk :P

PostPosted: 13 Nov 2011, 18:47 

I'm using Hayden's fix for 5780x1080 but when I get to the Character Creation screen, I'm at a weird angle where I can't see my character (so I don't know what I'm changing). I can't seem to move the model around. I'm using fov 80 but this shouldn't effect it? How do you manipulate the model so you can see what you're changing? Help please?

Post subject: Interesting...I am not
PostPosted: 13 Nov 2011, 18:52 
Insiders
Insiders

Interesting...
I am not experiencing any Crashes or SLI Problems... and I am working on a GTX 590 in 3D Surround...so....I don't know what the problem really is..and yes everything is set on Ultra....

For the people that are interested in playing the game with stretched hud (if there are any) I have found a workaround for reading books.

Steps:
1. Fire up the game.
2. Fire up Cheat Engine and attach to the game.
3. Go to "memory view", select a any "line" and press CTRL+A.
4. In the Auto assemble window paste this code:
Code:

alloc(newmem,1024)
   label(returnhere)
   label(exit)

newmem:
   mov edx, [0018FC84]
   mov [eax+10],edx

exit:
   jmp returnhere

"TESV.exe"+D3D7CC:
   jmp newmem
   nop
   returnhere:

5. Hit Execute.
6. Use the provided trainer to select between stretched HUD or Reading books ("-" key to Stretched HUD, "+" key to change to "book reading mode" prior reading a book)
7. ALT+TAB and play.
8. Two trainers are included:5040x1050 & 5760x1080 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MVAU8T8P

What you get:
- All the menus are functional, including map, level-up, etc
- Loading screens are working properly
- Items preview in inventory IS STILL ZOOMED (I am still looking into this)

Best Regards,
Helifax

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): tavyhome@gmail.com

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 302  Next