Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 10 Sep 2024, 04:21

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66 ... 302  Next
 Post subject: Everyone loves them some
PostPosted: 15 Nov 2011, 14:36 

Everyone loves them some sauce code! What's it written in? C?

PS:
I really enjoy all the posts by thales100, he's like a PR spokesman for HayDeN.

Post subject: I don't know what issues
PostPosted: 15 Nov 2011, 15:05 

I don't know what issues Hayden is concerned about but if its similar to the last fix but with the ability to read books, I'll be quite happy.

We can do character creation on one screen if needs be, the icons not relating correctly to the 3d map isn't a problem because fast travel still works fine and the map is still usable.

If we need to examine a 3d model like a claw or something, pressing C while the inventory item is selected still works reasonably well.

I couldn't care less about the loading screens being squished.

In your own time Hayden but don't stress too much about it needing to be perfect.

PostPosted: 15 Nov 2011, 15:28 
Editors
Editors

PS:
I really enjoy all the posts by thales100, he's like a PR spokesman for HayDeN.

Just trying to keep everybody updated. ;)

PostPosted: 15 Nov 2011, 16:19 

with even just the .1 hayden fix i would play with all anomolies. the only thing i care about is books. i can deal with other menus stretched, not being able to see some stuff, level tree etc. i really dont care much about that stuff. all i need is the basic menu, which .1 did, and books.

im finding my biggest downfall here is my new setup. since its 3x 19"s @ 4:3.. playing on just one of them pretty much sucks. i feel like im back in the stone ages, and it really kills the fun factor. so i pretty much just put the game on complete hold, but im getting so antsy to play! i need a way to hook up my 24" wide and still have desk space for everything.. Hrm, if that WSGF monitor stand comes out, that might do the trick :D

Helifax, if i dloaded your trainer and ran that command, would it fix the books if i was running the hayden fix?

Post subject: ugzz wrote:Helifax, if i
PostPosted: 15 Nov 2011, 16:49 
Insiders
Insiders

Helifax, if i dloaded your trainer and ran that command, would it fix the books if i was running the hayden fix?

I doubt my trainer will work on that solution since many things are modified in there:) I will release shortly a version with the functional, inventory, map, talents etc and with a workaround for book reading (If I don't manage to fix it in the meanwhile) but my time is limited to evenings only:) so I hope I will manage tonight:)

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): tavyhome@gmail.com

PostPosted: 15 Nov 2011, 16:50 

If you ONLY care about books being fixed, HERE'S a quick solution:

You're playing on Steam, so while in-game you can press SHIFT - TAB to open the Steam overlay. From here, open the Steam web browser and simply google the name of the book you want to read. The Elder Scrolls wiki should have all the text there. :)

PostPosted: 15 Nov 2011, 17:42 

That's a good way to read them. What I do is just kick back to single screen mode for a short time and look at books Etc.
BTW, My map seems to be working fine but then I may be blissfully missing something that I do not know is there.

CPU i-7920 DO @3.6 Ghz, PSU Corsair AX1200, GPU's 2 EVGA GTX 580's in SLI Surround, Monitors 3 Ea Samsung 245T's 24" @ 5760 X 1200, Storage, Boot Drive 120 Gb OCZ Vertex 2 SSD, Program drives, 2 Ea 300 Gb V-Raptors in RAID 0, Storage drive, WD RE3 1 TB, M

PostPosted: 15 Nov 2011, 19:19 

I spoke with Bethesda tech support (which is good btw), and they informed me that crossfire, eyefinity, and crossfire/eyefinity will never be supported.

Yet, Elder Scolls Oblivion was rated as Gold by AMD for eyefinity support.
http://support.amd.com/us/eyefinity/Pages/eyefinity-software.aspx

Has bethesda scaled back their eyefinity support, or is this something that will be addressed in the future?

PostPosted: 15 Nov 2011, 19:24 

I agree on the book thing. I think of it as going to the library in game - exit, go single screen, restart, read books while eating and drinking in real life.

For me the map is more of an issue. Without the 3D terrain corresponding to icons, and most important, without a working map marker (for some reason it's way off where you place your mouse), you can't plot your way, which IMO is a big part of exploration. Finding or navigating around mountains and streams, etc.

PostPosted: 15 Nov 2011, 19:24 
Editors
Editors

Has bethesda scaled back their eyefinity support, or is this something that will be addressed in the future?

Scaled back, fortunately the next version of HaYDeN's fix will make Skyrim 100% enjoyable on eyefinity/surround.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66 ... 302  Next