Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 05 Oct 2024, 16:24

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 302  Next
 Post subject: Sheeplovsky wrote:Normal
PostPosted: 15 Nov 2011, 19:26 

Normal playing in 3D Vision ended for me with a random crash every 5 to 30 minutes. Switching back from desktop to 3D mode led to a "out of memory error" or taking screenshots made CTD happen even faster. Since patching with "Large Adress Aware", it is all gone. I had 0 crashes since then and I played for hours. Thanks a lot for that hint.

++

Same exact thing happened for me. As a nice side effect, I can now take screenshots without any hitching in-game, which has never happened for me in any game.

PostPosted: 15 Nov 2011, 19:27 
Editors
Editors

++

Same exact thing happened for me. As a nice side effect, I can now take screenshots without any hitching in-game, which has never happened for me in any game.

+++ ;)

PostPosted: 15 Nov 2011, 19:29 

I will release this evening (is 10 am in the morning here) a fix that allows you to play the game in fullscreen with map, talent, inventory fixed.
Only reading books will need a workaround....I am still trying to look into that to see why is happening what is happening.

This is awesome you are awesome.

PostPosted: 15 Nov 2011, 19:54 

[quote]Hey all,

Using Hayden's .1 fix having a small issue. Any loot that is picked up, the text is cut off on the left hand side. This also happens with any menu items, anything near the left side is not being transferred to the left monitor.

I'm a new eyefinity user so I'm not sure what's normal and/or if there is something wrong with my setup? Or is this one of the issues Hayden is looking into?

Thanks!

Are you using bezel compensation ?

Yea. Am I doing it wrong?

PostPosted: 15 Nov 2011, 20:10 

For those who have eyefinity working (minus any menu fixes), what drivers are you running?

I get 3-5fps with eyefinity when I disable my crossfire and put details on low. Should be getting much more than that. I have seen videos of eyefinity working well, so it must be my drivers. I am on ccc 11.10 and drivers dated 10/12/11.

Post subject: so as someone who just
PostPosted: 15 Nov 2011, 20:14 

so as someone who just recently joined the 3x monitor club and was thoroughly enjoying incredible Dirt 3 gameplay only to be quickly disappointed by DA2s wonky HUD that was at least playable followed then BF3 which seemed incredible until I kept shooting my teammates then skyrim...

so after stumbling upon this board I'm excited to see a group dedicated to multimonitor support and cant wait to see these fixes released as I've already put 38 hours into skyrim on 1 measly monitor

gonna be sad if you guys can put out a fix faster than AMD can fix crossfire though...need both at this point

so thanks for the work thats going into this

PostPosted: 15 Nov 2011, 20:21 

For those who have eyefinity working (minus any menu fixes), what drivers are you running?

I get 3-5fps with eyefinity when I disable my crossfire and put details on low. Should be getting much more than that. I have seen videos of eyefinity working well, so it must be my drivers. I am on ccc 11.10 and drivers dated 10/12/11.

I am using an HD 5870 @6000 x 1080 (so HaYDens fix is set @ 2000) with 11.10 driver, ultra settings with all distances reduced to 75%, AA off, AF x16 and fov @75 - the only issue that remains is the Book reading. I have a 4th monitor for Elder scrolls Wiki to read books, etc. My FPS is 35 average, which is entirely enjoyable to play.
I even rolled the driver back to 11.9 at the beginning of this whole eyefinity 'fix' situation to make sure that my issues were not driver-related. Use Revo uninstaller and COMPLETELY remove CCC and driver then re-install if you think it may be driver.

PostPosted: 15 Nov 2011, 20:22 
Editors
Editors

Yea. Am I doing it wrong?

No, im just trying to find out whats the problem. Some players have reported issues when running bezel compensation.

so after stumbling upon this board I'm excited to see a group dedicated to multimonitor support and cant wait to see these fixes released as I've already put 38 hours into skyrim on 1 measly monitor

gonna be sad if you guys can put out a fix faster than AMD can fix crossfire though...need both at this point

so thanks for the work thats going into this

Wecome to WSGF , yes we are dedicated to discussing and finding out solutions so ppl can enjoy PC games on widescreen and multi-monitor resolutions, WSGF is more than just the board, please dont miss the site's top menu and check the game solutions, under GAMES, or our screenshot galleries, under MEDIA, and much more.

Post subject: wt73 wrote:c69 wrote:For
PostPosted: 15 Nov 2011, 20:32 

[quote]For those who have eyefinity working (minus any menu fixes), what drivers are you running?

I am using an HD 5870 @6000 x 1080 (so HaYDens fix is set @ 2000) with 11.10 driver, ultra settings with all distances reduced to 75%, AA off, AF x16 and fov @75 - the only issue that remains is the Book reading. I have a 4th monitor for Elder scrolls Wiki to read books, etc. My FPS is 35 average, which is entirely enjoyable to play.
I even rolled the driver back to 11.9 at the beginning of this whole eyefinity 'fix' situation to make sure that my issues were not driver-related. Use Revo uninstaller and COMPLETELY remove CCC and driver then re-install if you think it may be driver.

Are you on 64bit win7?

PostPosted: 15 Nov 2011, 20:50 

I have it running on 64-bit win just find, 11.10 CCC, AA 2x Anistropic Filtering 4x, Ultra everything, view distances on Max, resolution is 5760x1080 so Im not sure why your getting 5 fps

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 302  Next