Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 08 Jul 2024, 16:43

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74 ... 302  Next
PostPosted: 16 Nov 2011, 13:22 
Editors
Editors

Helifax, did you get my PM i sent you today ? Just checking, forum is a bit bugged, cheers.

Post subject: kohan69 wrote:helifax
PostPosted: 16 Nov 2011, 13:30 

[quote]

Or if the speed on the vertically seems to high you can try to change it to a lower level...until you get an uniform feel of acceleration both on V and H. Personally I haven't meddled with the H acceleration of the mouse as I am using a controller and haven't see any issues with the controller but it is possible for the acceleration to be tighten together with the scaling aspect...

No, you want them to be 1:1 otherwise it will feel awkward. Also, if you don't use the controller, disable it in options, the game will be more responsive it is is disabled.

The controller settings are different altogether, since the sensitivity doesn't work on an XY plane, but on a curved dome

Thanks for the quick response, I'll look into these setting tonight.

Got a question about the ratio guideline. The feel I'm getting from the game is the X is a lot faster than my Y. It seems really awkward which is why I was hoping to find a setting which would allow me to just change the X. If I don't keep it as 1:1 ration, it shouldn't cause any issue to the game other than the mouse going a bit weird?

Thanks.

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2011, 14:03 

Nither of helifax files are working for me, because they are no valid cheat files.

Also "Yes to all" doesn't help.

on XP

Post subject: blackrat wrote:Nither of
PostPosted: 16 Nov 2011, 14:19 
Insiders
Insiders

Nither of helifax files are working for me, because they are no valid cheat files.

Also "Yes to all" doesn't help.

on XP

Windows XP?? That is not even supported by Microsoft anymore.... I am sorry that it doesn't work for you..but you should really think about upgrading your OS...it's like almost 10 years old...

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): tavyhome@gmail.com

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2011, 14:43 

I having the same issue that no matter what I select when trying to use either of the fixes it tell me that it's "not a valid cheat table". I select "yest to all" or yes it doesn't matter I always get the same message and neither work. I'm running Windows 7 Pro 64bit.

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2011, 15:19 

I having the same issue that no matter what I select when trying to use either of the fixes it tell me that it's "not a valid cheat table". I select "yest to all" or yes it doesn't matter I always get the same message and neither work. I'm running Windows 7 Pro 64bit.

Same thing here. Try loading the fix by double clicking it and then select yes to all. I've never used CE before so I was opening it first and then trying to load the fix. Got the 'not valid' everytime until I double clicked it. Running win7 pro 64bit as well.

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2011, 15:22 

That doesn't work either. Neither of the files work correctly for me. Nothing is loaded into cheat engine and it doesn't work.

What is odd is that I can use halifax's 1st menu fix he released that puts the menu on the left side just fine using cheat engine but neither of the ones he just released work at all in cheat engine. By either me oening the fix directly or by opening cheat engine 1st it doesn't matter.

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2011, 15:28 
Insiders
Insiders

What version of Cheat Engine are you using? Be sure to use Cheat Engine 6.1 not earlier. The tables are correct and work.. I don't understand why you get that error..

It doesn't matter how you open it. I usually double-click and select "Yes to all" load the game that's it
I am using Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and Pro x64 on another computer. And works on both computers. It shouldn't be a problem to run the fixes even on x86 version of Windows....

So double check that you have Cheat Engine 6.1 and re-download the CT tables just to be safe and try again.

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2011, 15:38 

Yes, I'm using CE 6.1 and have downloaded the fix several times and still I get no joy. Took some screen so you can see:

Here I've opened CE 6.1 and put the fix in CE and it asks me if want to run it

After clicking "yes to all" I'm greeted by this:

Any ideas?

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2011, 15:45 
Insiders
Insiders

Yes, I'm using CE 6.1 and have downloaded the fix several times and still I get no joy. Took some screen so you can see:

Here I've opened CE 6.1 and put the fix in CE and it asks me if want to run it

After clicking "yes to all" I'm greeted by this:

Any ideas?

I am at work atm:) I promise I will look into it this evening when I reach home:) Are you using Cheat Engine 32bit or 64 bits version?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74 ... 302  Next