Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 01 Oct 2024, 00:27

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94 ... 302  Next
PostPosted: 19 Nov 2011, 00:03 
Insiders
Insiders

Thanks halifax for your fix :)

The one thing I notice which is a bug for me at least is that the normal subtitles are squished a bit, very narrow letters so they are close to unreadable :P The map is strange as well, but that is workable tho, and doesnt bother me at all.

Try to load the fix after you launch the game:) otherwise the texts might be squished...

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): tavyhome@gmail.com

PostPosted: 19 Nov 2011, 00:31 
Insiders
Insiders

Working on the new update. Should be done in about 30min provided nothing comes up. (c:

Azza Fusion 4000 Liquid Cooled Full/Mini-ITX Tower - AMD Ryzen 1700x CPU - Tt Water 3.0 Ultimate CPU Cooler - ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme - 2x EVGA GTX 980 in SLI - Geil 16GB - Klipsch 5.1 THX Speakers - Vertex 4 128GB SSD, Sandisk 256GB SSD, Samsung 512GB 850 PRO SSD, WD Black 320GB & Two times Toshiba 5TB (one for Games and the other for Storage) - Logitech G502 - Corsair K65 RGB - Logitech G13 - Win10 Pro 64bit - 2-over-1 Viewsonic VA2448M 24" (2x 1920x1080 Secondary) & Samsung CHG90 Series Curved 49" (3840x1080) - Ergotech Monitor Stand - Shout out to WSGF for the upgrade on my stand!

PostPosted: 19 Nov 2011, 00:32 

Very nice indeed. Works just as you describe.

I have noticed two slight things so far. After you alt tab out of game run your fix and alt tab back in. The fix dose not take effect automatically. I have to enter the map, or book mode and return before I get the centered Hub. Second sometimes when exiting the map I get the streched hub. Enter and exit the map a few times with the "m" key and the centered hub then returns.

But such small things are hardly game breaking and i suppose thats just flakeyness in CheatEngine.

As always top man

PostPosted: 19 Nov 2011, 00:51 

Someone let Thales know that the donation link at the bottom is messed up. It just brings you back here.

Post subject: Notwenjc wrote:Very nice
PostPosted: 19 Nov 2011, 00:55 
Insiders
Insiders

Very nice indeed. Works just as you describe.

I have noticed two slight things so far. After you alt tab out of game run your fix and alt tab back in. The fix dose not take effect automatically. I have to enter the map, or book mode and return before I get the centered Hub. Second sometimes when exiting the map I get the streched hub. Enter and exit the map a few times with the "m" key and the centered hub then returns.

But such small things are hardly game breaking and i suppose thats just flakeyness in CheatEngine.

As always top man

Yes that is true...sometimes it can happen to break the view...unfortunately I cannot get the actual state of the game since is very hard for example to know if I am viewing the map or inventory without the source code of the game...
If you go o the main menu ALT+TAB, launch the CT table, ALT+TAB and resume your game...once ingame the interface will be centered for the 1680 resolution of a single monitor. Using the toggles you can center it to your screen:) and custom resolution:)

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): tavyhome@gmail.com

PostPosted: 19 Nov 2011, 00:55 

Can someone please explain how to use the newest update? I joined late and im totally lost.
I downloaded the file just not sure what to do with it.

PostPosted: 19 Nov 2011, 01:07 

Also I note that running any other programs in the background while having Skyrim open seems to increase the likelihood of the view breaking. I can't keep explorer open and run skyrim + your fix at the same time. Close all background progs however and view break ups are much less. This seems to make sense to me given that your editing live memory data.

I would say to all close down other running programs before you start.

PostPosted: 19 Nov 2011, 01:14 

Can someone please explain how to use the newest update? I joined late and im totally lost.

I would start here :

http://widescreengamingforum.com/dr/elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/en

PostPosted: 19 Nov 2011, 01:18 
Editors
Editors

Someone let Thales know that the donation link at the bottom is messed up. It just brings you back here.

Ppl interested in donating to the coders, please check this box on the left side of WSGF page, above "Recent Posts", then click on "ChipIn!". You can use PayPal. Thanks for donating !

]

PostPosted: 19 Nov 2011, 01:31 
Editors
Editors

Hey, welcome to WSGF, like Notwenjc posted the best way is by checking the game's Detailed Report. Feel free of course to discuss / post any doubts in this thread.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94 ... 302  Next