Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 05 Oct 2024, 16:29

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191 ... 302  Next
PostPosted: 21 Dec 2011, 16:52 
Insiders
Insiders

is it a known problem for the map markers to be all messed up for HaYDeN's solution? Thanks.

You can use the num "-" key prior to accessing the map. all the markers will be properly displayed then. Hit "-" again to center the hud after leaving the map.

FOr some the markers work properly for others don't...

Hope this helps:)

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): tavyhome@gmail.com

PostPosted: 21 Dec 2011, 17:03 

0.91 Supporting the latest update from Bethesda is up, Get it from the detailed report...

Skyrim Detailed Report

As always, you are the best :) I also just saw that my self-present is on route for delivery (3xGTX580 3GB editions!!!!) so suuuweeet again! Merry Christmas!

PostPosted: 21 Dec 2011, 17:23 

is it a known problem for the map markers to be all messed up for HaYDeN's solution? Thanks.

...er, not exactly. But kinda. heh.

Thats what the .4a / .4b was about sorta. There was something in the tweeks that wrecked havoc with Hayden's fix. Like the differance between High and Ultra settings.

There is one mod I'd love to use but it messes with the FOV/zoom for the Map. Lets you zoom the map to almost street level, turn the map clouds on/off. But like I said. differantly, it would mess with Hayden's fix for Eyefinity/Surround. damn.

I was worried the SkyUI would too but didn't. ..buuut, they only have mod for inventory screen so far.

PostPosted: 21 Dec 2011, 17:32 

thank you.. let me give it a try.. =)

PostPosted: 21 Dec 2011, 18:32 

Cheers, Hayden!

"You look like someone who can get things done." :D

PostPosted: 21 Dec 2011, 19:30 

Thanks again hayden! This update is even better then the last, my loading screening is not squashed anymore!

PostPosted: 21 Dec 2011, 19:43 

I just thought I'd register to give some feedback on Haydens fix and some of my issues getting it working. Hopefully some of you guys might have had a similar issue and have found a workaround.

This has happened to me as long as I've tried Haydens fix (ver .8 or so) up until now.

I can run the fix just fine as long as I run no other mods that mess with the executable. So if I try to launch Hayden's fix with any combination of SKSE (skyrim script extender) or the 4GB patch (no longer needed but previously the problem was the same)
, the game will crash hard the second the fix is done patching. No error message/dialogs etc.

I've heard there are people out there running quite a few mods with Hayden's fix. Hopefully one of you can help me :).

Things I've tried:

1. Running all involved processes as admin

2. Trying multiple versions when possible

3. Checking file integrity through Steam

4. Removal of all mods

Nothing seems to change the behaviour :(.

Thanks for the help in advance!

PostPosted: 22 Dec 2011, 00:28 

0.91 Supporting the latest update from Bethesda is up, Get it from the detailed report...

Skyrim Detailed Report

I Tried that fix witht he latest version and still no dice.

Code:
 + Searching for RUNNING Skyrim Process...
    + Skyrim process found...
    + Process opened successfully!
    # Image: C:program files (x86)steamsteamappscommonskyrimTESV.exe
    # Version: 1.3.10.0 - Support Detected!
    + Executing ASM injection...
    + Allocating additional memory to process...
    + Generating Function 1 (Wrote 64 Bytes)...
    + Generating Function 2 (Wrote 10 Bytes)...
    + Patching Mouse Positioning (Wrote 6 Bytes)...
    + Patching Mouse Handler (Wrote 5 Bytes)...
    + Patching Mouse Sensitivity (Wrote 17 Bytes)...
    + Patching Overscaling (Wrote 4 Bytes)...
    + Patching Model Scaling Values (Wrote 40 Bytes)...
    + Patching completed, Leave running until you exit Skyrim.
    + Skyrim thread exited... we're done!

Game CTD at that point with no errors, running everything as admin with latest AMD drivers.

PostPosted: 22 Dec 2011, 04:06 

Hmm.. havnt played for about a week, get on today and I get this error : "The Specified module could not be found" This is the first error I have gotten within all the fix's. However, if I hit the X or ok, it will run game fine as far as I can tell (didnt play much)..
Anyone else get this?
Prob not a huge deal if its playable...

Edit:
Also, tried 91 fix, and I believe I am running 4gb 1.5

Post subject: Odd 1_3_1 problem
PostPosted: 22 Dec 2011, 13:36 

Hi all,

Yesterday I played Skyrim v1.3 with LAA 4GB patch and Hayden v0.9 - all was swell!

Today I decided to upgrade to Skyrim v1.3.1 and got the Hayden v0.91 to compensate for the Skyrim update.

I allowed Skyrim to patch and it seemed to do so qithout issue. I got Hayden v0.91 without issue also.

I went to my Skyrim folder and launched 'SkyrimLauncher' and chose default to make sure settings where good then exited the 'SkyrimLauncher'.

I then tried to launch 'TESV' and that is where the problem starts! When launching TESV, it automatically runs the launcher - no problem - so from launcher I select play and all that happens is the launcher closes then re opens!

I tried running Skyrim without Hayden and with, from launcher and from TESV - no luck!

I am NOT writing to ask for help but to let anyone with this issue - looped launcher that will not start game - know how I fixed the problem.

It seems TESV v1.3.1 is set to run as administrator seemingly by default on patching - crazy as that may seem!

To correct the looping launch problem, I went into Skyrim folder and the properties of TESV then 'compatibility' and removed the tick from the box for 'Run this program as an administrator'.

Now, I have not yet tested the game for a reasonable time but I am able to launch it - that is inject Hayden v0.91 if I want widescreen to work right or not inject if not (!) then launch TESV and press play from launcher.

I have no idea why this happened but hope the simple solution I present can help others that may have the problem.

Thanks Hayden for a fast fix too BTW!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191 ... 302  Next