Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 08 Jul 2024, 11:23

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 328 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 33  Next
 Post subject: helifax wrote:xyzleech
PostPosted: 16 Feb 2012, 19:08 

[quote]I had trouble the last days because my origin version didnt quite want to synergize with the initial mod + the plugin.I've downloaded the updated fixer (15.02.2012) and the latest plugin included in this particular thread (bla_1)The exact same error:Plugin.Kingdoms of Amalure Reckoning.dll, API Version: 2.0Required API VErsion 2.1
The application will now exit.
Seen this issue posted on a couple of others forums, but no solution yet. Is there any workaround?Appreciate any help.Btw: First post and gotta tell you one thing - Awesome efforts and awesome forum ;)Regards
Hi! Only solution at the moment is to use the plugin from this page with version r312 or older of WSF that can be found here, until the plugin will be re-written:http://www.widescreenfixer.org/old.phpHope this helps,Helifax

@xyzleech,

I hope thats not a picture of you :P

@Helifax

thanks for the link I was going to ask soon :)

Post subject: nastynacho
PostPosted: 16 Feb 2012, 20:59 

@xyzleech,

I hope thats not a picture of you :P

does it offend you? lol sorry I get that often

Hi! Only solution at the moment is to use the plugin from this page with version r312 or older of WSF that can be found here, until the plugin will be re-written:
http://www.widescreenfixer.org/old.php

Hope this helps,
Helifax

Appreciate it. But R312 and 311 seem to crash with the origin version tho. So no fix atm, it seems
I'll be patiently waiting

PostPosted: 16 Feb 2012, 22:45 

Appreciate it. But R312 and 311 seem to crash with the origin version tho. So no fix atm, it seemsI'll be patiently waiting

Same thing happened to me:( but then I deleted the widescreen fix folder
then re downloaded R312 extracted and placed it into the Kingdoms folder
but remember to save the kingdoms.plugin ;)

PostPosted: 17 Feb 2012, 00:52 

Still crashing to desktop as soon as apply fix :-( I tried to do as you guys advised. I will wait for plugin update, thanks!

PostPosted: 17 Feb 2012, 05:59 
Insiders
Insiders

New build of Widescreen Fixer is up with this plugin included now.

Widescreen Fixer Twitter - https://twitter.com/widescreenfixer
Personal Twitter - https://twitter.com/davidrudie

PostPosted: 17 Feb 2012, 09:06 
Insiders
Insiders

New build of Widescreen Fixer is up with this plugin included now.

game keeps crashing for me...I have tried all .exe versions. 1.0.01 (cracked) 1.0.0.2 (steam and cracked) no dice. Might have to wait for the update from you or Helifax for 1.0.0.2. Cheers

Post subject: Toothless Spoon
PostPosted: 17 Feb 2012, 10:13 
Insiders
Insiders

[quote]New build of Widescreen Fixer is up with this plugin included now.

game keeps crashing for me...I have tried all .exe versions. 1.0.01 (cracked) 1.0.0.2 (steam and cracked) no dice. Might have to wait for the update from you or Helifax for 1.0.0.2. Cheers

They updated the game again?
From what I know there was only 1 update: from product version 1.0.0 to product version 1.0.1 (exe version 1.0.0.2). I haven't tested the fix yet but I see no problems and why it should crash:)

For Steam Version the plug-in works. Just be sure it is properly configured:) Also support is only for product 1.0.0, 1.0.1 on Steam and 1.0.1 on Origin.
I dont care about cracked exes, nor do I support them So please be sure that is properly configured:)

Best Regards,
Helifax

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): tavyhome@gmail.com

PostPosted: 17 Feb 2012, 10:44 
Insiders
Insiders

[quote][quote]New build of Widescreen Fixer is up with this plugin included now.

From what I know there was only 1 update: from product version 1.0.0 to product version 1.0.1 (exe version 1.0.0.2). I haven't tested the fix yet but I see no problems and why it should crash:)

For Steam Version the plug-in works. Just be sure it is properly configured:) Also support is only for product 1.0.0, 1.0.1 on Steam and 1.0.1 on Origin.
I dont care about cracked exes, nor do I support them So please be sure that is properly configured:)

Best Regards,
Helifax

Hey mate, I know you no likey cracked stuff...me either, just had to use it prior to the update. But you are right only one update, just getting confused about the .exe version etc. BUT it continues to crash the game for me. Load up widescreen fixer set it up for steam (I've tried FOV 100 and 160...I use to use 200 on the old plugin) then load the game up, get to main menu, enable fix, load my game...everything appears to work until I start to move...then crash.

Just wanna make sure to see if anyone else is having dramas with the fix, or it's just me... :)

Cheers

PostPosted: 17 Feb 2012, 11:29 
Insiders
Insiders

[quote][quote][quote]New build of Widescreen Fixer is up with this plugin included now.

Best Regards,
Helifax

Hey mate, I know you no likey cracked stuff...me either, just had to use it prior to the update. But you are right only one update, just getting confused about the .exe version etc. BUT it continues to crash the game for me. Load up widescreen fixer set it up for steam (I've tried FOV 100 and 160...I use to use 200 on the old plugin) then load the game up, get to main menu, enable fix, load my game...everything appears to work until I start to move...then crash.

Just wanna make sure to see if anyone else is having dramas with the fix, or it's just me... :)

Cheers

So it crashes only with the latest build? The previous fix worked?:)

One more thing!!! Try to disable Steam overlay in games. So only the game works. I had some problems with Steam Overlay thingy in the past. Tell me if that fixed the problem

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): tavyhome@gmail.com

Post subject: Crashing here too
PostPosted: 17 Feb 2012, 11:33 

I am having same problem with game crashing when I start to move.

Also, new plugin doesn't allow for entry of screen specs and it shows only resolution for single monitor. How do I change this?

Thanks.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 328 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 33  Next