Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 08 Aug 2024, 09:45

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
PostPosted: 30 May 2012, 18:05 
Insiders
Insiders

cool do we have an eta?

I have spoke with dopefish. He will update WideScreen Fixer as soon as possible (probably today).

Until WSF is updated you can use this plugin:)

Attached files Plugin.Mass Effect 3.rar (14 KB)

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): tavyhome@gmail.com

PostPosted: 30 May 2012, 18:44 

Thanks man you're the best! I was in a rush because I go out of town tonight wanted to get a couple hours in before that.

PostPosted: 01 Jul 2012, 18:25 
Insiders
Insiders

Using Nvidia, do you guys find that in the galaxy map, names and pointers do not line up with the planets/galaxies as they should?

PostPosted: 03 Jul 2012, 10:10 
Insiders
Insiders

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_e9ZIL_AWc

For NVIDIA, supposedly the AMD fix has issues.

Want to keep Flawless Widescreen alive? Donate Here

PostPosted: 03 Jul 2012, 21:44 
Insiders
Insiders

Using Nvidia, do you guys find that in the galaxy map, names and pointers do not line up with the planets/galaxies as they should?

I meant on Nvidia WITHOUT any fixes.

Post subject: chieftex wrote:chieftex
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2012, 11:43 
Insiders
Insiders

[quote]Using Nvidia, do you guys find that in the galaxy map, names and pointers do not line up with the planets/galaxies as they should?

I just checked. and they line up but the markers are huge.....suffering from the same vert - behavior as rest of the menus.

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at

Post subject: helifax wrote:chieftex
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2012, 22:38 
Insiders
Insiders

[quote][quote]Using Nvidia, do you guys find that in the galaxy map, names and pointers do not line up with the planets/galaxies as they should?

I just checked. and they line up but the markers are huge.....suffering from the same vert - behavior as rest of the menus.

Thanks for checking. Oddly, on mine the markers are huge but move around when you move the ship.

Post subject: Helifax, see the video
PostPosted: 10 Jul 2012, 23:43 
Insiders
Insiders

Helifax, see the video below.

This is me running Mass Effect 3 using Widescreen Fixer (Nvidia). It works fine for the most part as far as I can tell, but the galaxy map does seem a bit funny with the markers moving when the ship moves. Do you get this behavior on yours too?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unyfTX15ImU&feature=g-upl

PostPosted: 11 Jul 2012, 00:37 
Insiders
Insiders

Helifax, see the video below.

This is me running Mass Effect 3 using Widescreen Fixer (Nvidia). It works fine for the most part as far as I can tell, but the galaxy map does seem a bit funny with the markers moving when the ship moves. Do you get this behavior on yours too?

Hey there:) yes I get the same behavior. Even if I disable the fix I still get the same behavior.... So far I haven't managed to find a solution. From my perspective is not game breaking..just takes a little to get used to it...

Funny I get the same behavior without activating the fix at all...only the markers are Empire State Building scale...

Post subject: helifax wrote:chieftex
PostPosted: 11 Jul 2012, 01:55 
Insiders
Insiders

[quote]Helifax, see the video below.

Hey there:) yes I get the same behavior. Even if I disable the fix I still get the same behavior.... So far I haven't managed to find a solution. From my perspective is not game breaking..just takes a little to get used to it...

Funny I get the same behavior without activating the fix at all...only the markers are Empire State Building scale...

OK Great! I'm actually pleased this isn't another case of "Chieftex is seeing things"!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next