Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 07 Oct 2024, 23:04

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Resident Evil 6
PostPosted: 12 Apr 2013, 18:54 
Insiders
Insiders

Shirnuu wrote:
i only just started playing yday and wasn't aware there was a patch (one of steam's great traits - go home, its ready to play boy :D). i'll wait with my next playthru for the fix :)

cheers, good to know its not me ^^

Hey all:) It worked perfect last night hahaha:))) Probably the new patch (from today I guess) broke it :(
I will have a look later on this evening and will update it:)
Sorry for any inconvenience this might cause!

Edit:
- Updated the plugin for version 1.03. Simply use the one attached to this post. Everything should be up and running afterwards;))

Best Regards,
Helifax

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): tavyhome@gmail.com

Last edited by helifax on 11 May 2013, 14:45, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 12 Apr 2013, 23:59 

helifax wrote:
Edit:
- Updated the plugin for version 1.03. Simply use the one attached to this post. Everything should be up and running afterwards;))

Best Regards,
Helifax

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. Thanks a bunch!

PostPosted: 13 Apr 2013, 00:10 

helifax wrote:
Shirnuu wrote:
i only just started playing yday and wasn't aware there was a patch (one of steam's great traits - go home, its ready to play boy :D). i'll wait with my next playthru for the fix :)

Hey all:) It worked perfect last night hahaha:))) Probably the new patch (from today I guess) broke it :(

Edit:

Best Regards,
Helifax

Thanx Helifax , i am using Skidrow Reisdent evil 6 and this 1.03 fix now even works for me too in widescreen... :rockout:

PostPosted: 13 Apr 2013, 10:15 

helifax wrote:
Shirnuu wrote:

Edit:

Best Regards,
Helifax

Great job! Looks like the game's a little bugged tou. I got to Ada campaign yday and there are massive slowdowns there. I'cant get my fps up regardless of settings and resolution (same darn 25 fps in the first room on both surround and 16:9 resolutions). Also i found another bug in this campaign - when I encounter bee-like enemies the framrate can drop as low as 11 and right after i kill them it goes up skyrocket. really silly stuff.

edit: game being bugged as it is forces me sometimes to drop surround for fps boost. if i do that along with disabling the fix (with keybind) next cutscene gives me black screen with sound playing (i believe cutscene is rendered with preserved offset which pushes it off screen) and i get kicked from co-op session (along with an occasional crash). RE6 might not be a good game, but it really awesome as co-op experience and i am planning on playing with it for a little while. I hope Capcom figures out these fps issues. Btw, for anyone who is experiencing these as well, please inform capcom directly through their form or forums as they still have problems reproducing the bug.

PostPosted: 15 Apr 2013, 02:44 

thx a lot Helifax!!!
can I report a problem?
when I see cutscene in middle monitor and no subtitle haha
can you fix it,thx a lot!!!

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2013, 17:07 
Insiders
Insiders

chenkb wrote:
thx a lot Helifax!!!
can I report a problem?

Ah yes...That problem appears is because I am removing the black bars for the cinematics in order to give a full screen look rather than original aspect, and the subtitles are rendered somewhere on the bottom black bar:)
I haven't look in the subtitles part for the movies...
If you feel that you want the subtitles to appear in the original format (with black bars on top/bottom) let me know and I can enable that part :)

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at

PostPosted: 22 Apr 2013, 06:27 

helifax wrote:
chenkb wrote:
thx a lot Helifax!!!
can I report a problem?

Ah yes...That problem appears is because I am removing the black bars for the cinematics in order to give a full screen look rather than original aspect, and the subtitles are rendered somewhere on the bottom black bar:)
I haven't look in the subtitles part for the movies...
If you feel that you want the subtitles to appear in the original format (with black bars on top/bottom) let me know and I can enable that part :)

Dear Helifax:
I come from Taiwan....
I beleave most people want see the movie with subtitle and maybe they have bad english........
if you dont mind,can you enable the part,and thank you very much.!

PostPosted: 26 Apr 2013, 00:49 

helifax wrote:
Shirnuu wrote:

Edit:

Best Regards,
Helifax

Ya Heli, the game updated again, and broken T_T

PostPosted: 27 Apr 2013, 19:13 
Insiders
Insiders

jamesolanda wrote:
helifax wrote:
Shirnuu wrote:

Edit:

Best Regards,
Helifax

Ya Heli, the game updated again, and broken T_T

Updated to version 1.04. It will also be part of next WSF official update.

Attachments:
File comment: V.1.0.4
Plugin.Resident Evil 6.rar [19.19 KiB]
Downloaded 258 times

PostPosted: 30 Apr 2013, 21:04 

helifax wrote:

Updated to version 1.04. It will also be part of next WSF official update.

hi, helifax
The game was updated to ver 1.0.5 yesterday :oops: :oops:
can you provide the plugin for new version?
Also, it is just curious, is it difficult to modify the plugin for new version?
Because it seem bothering you every time when the new version come out.
Is it possible that we modify it? :cheers:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next