Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 08 Sep 2024, 12:26

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: 28 May 2014, 19:45 

alimao wrote:
Homer2123 wrote:
After about 30 minutes in game i have problems with texture flickering .

i dont know its a problem from the game or from the flawless widescreen tool .

Is it possible to give watch dogs more memory storage from my memory ?

here are 2 screenshots

http://abload.de/img/flickering1y5s05.jpg
http://abload.de/img/flickeringymsuk.jpg

disable motion blu ?

cant find any motion blur in the options

PostPosted: 28 May 2014, 22:18 

Thankyou so much Hayden for fixing the eyefinity support for Watchdogs!

Now, Ubisoft please optimise the game for us AMD users!!

PostPosted: 28 May 2014, 22:49 

Homer2123 wrote:
alimao wrote:
Homer2123 wrote:
After about 30 minutes in game i have problems with texture flickering .

i dont know its a problem from the game or from the flawless widescreen tool .

Is it possible to give watch dogs more memory storage from my memory ?

here are 2 screenshots

http://abload.de/img/flickering1y5s05.jpg
http://abload.de/img/flickeringymsuk.jpg

disable motion blu ?

cant find any motion blur in the options

PostPosted: 28 May 2014, 23:20 

Hello again,
Managed to fix the problem I was having "widescreen letterbox" was enabled.
Only problem now is the gadget wheel and the map, any fix on that?

Thanks Hayden for the fix!. You're doing Ubisoft's job..

PostPosted: 29 May 2014, 00:19 

on some of yoos guyses screen caps your hud doesnt look too bad, mine is still ginormous, what am i missing?

PostPosted: 29 May 2014, 05:50 

Yeah, sorry. I've never used Flawless Widescreen before. It seems to be working, but I have set the FOV Fine adjustment all the way up (+25), it still doesn't look right. The image is still being cropped. What else do I need to do? I've played around with the in-game Display settings for Res & Aspect, but I can't find one that gives me the proper view.

PostPosted: 29 May 2014, 19:05 

Some of the fixer contracts are fine with just the FOV fix, but playing the real game without a proper hud fix is too much for me, i noticed when hacking into a new CtOS once i was in i wasn't seeing the videos that play when you hack a data rack.. at all. Also the obvious, which is the cell phone can be hard to use, but also when at a hideout you can't see how long you are sleeping. It was enough for me to go back to single monitor to play the story, but i definitely kept flipping to surround to do side missions. Its annoying enough switching that ill likely just keep playing through on a single screen. But with the flawless at least the FOV can be setup. i find right around +9.5 just about perfect for my 5760 setup.

PostPosted: 31 May 2014, 00:06 

Does anyone know if the HUD fix (to go along with the FOV fix) is something that is in progress? Or is there a special issue that means the HUD likely won't be able to be fixed?

PostPosted: 31 May 2014, 00:30 
Insiders
Insiders

bkc6j wrote:
Does anyone know if the HUD fix (to go along with the FOV fix) is something that is in progress? Or is there a special issue that means the HUD likely won't be able to be fixed?

Hayden is aware of it, and is looking into it. I'm hoping there is a proper fix from Ubisoft for the entire surround/eyefinity issue. The game is suppose to have native support. Everyone should be smashing the Ubisoft forums about this, and even the Nvidia forums (surround users) - considering Nvidia threw money at the game and tout all these wonderful Nvidia only enhancements, that actually don't seem to be implemented very well (TXAA doesn't seem to work properly). I have to say, I'm not impressed with how the game looks or runs. /rant

PostPosted: 31 May 2014, 21:28 

Toothless Spoon wrote:
bkc6j wrote:

Hayden is aware of it, and is looking into it. I'm hoping there is a proper fix from Ubisoft for the entire surround/eyefinity issue. The game is suppose to have native support. Everyone should be smashing the Ubisoft forums about this, and even the Nvidia forums (surround users) - considering Nvidia threw money at the game and tout all these wonderful Nvidia only enhancements, that actually don't seem to be implemented very well (TXAA doesn't seem to work properly). I have to say, I'm not impressed with how the game looks or runs. /rant

Thanks for the info. Between the supposed PC patch coming from Ubi that has been announced, and the hope that either that or Hayden can fix the HUD, I am going to just try and hold off on playing. It looks like a really awesome game, but I have gotten to where if I end up playing on just one monitor I feel like I'm looking down a tunnel or something. A disadvantage to getting so used to playing 7680x1600. :P

I donated to both Hayden and for Widescreen Fixer back when I was using them a lot for Skyrim. Going to have to break out the old donation check book again for Hayden making games playable!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next