Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 17 Jun 2024, 02:59

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 268 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 27  Next
 Post subject: Re: COD Advanced Warfare
PostPosted: 11 Nov 2014, 06:37 
I Donated
I Donated

Thanks for jumping on this so quick! I've had it set not to update and unplugging the internet so it wouldn't mess it up after I read the post on here. Thanks again! :thumbup:

| i7 3930K | 16GB Mushkin Redline 2133MHz | ASUS Rampage IV Formula | EVGA 2080ti SC ULTRA | EVGA Supernova 1200W PS | 2x Samsung EVO 500GB SSD RAID 0 | 2x IBM 520 SSD 240GB | Rosewill Blackhawk | 3x Acer Predator G-Sync 144MHz @ 7680x1440 |

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2014, 06:59 

I absolutely love your work thusfar and hope to see more great works in the future. I am having a slight issue as the cursor seems to be restricted to my left most monitor making much of the customization impossible, is this an easy fix or just a problem on my end?

Thanks for everything

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2014, 11:43 

Just signed up to give a big thx to dopefish !!
Going to try the fix this evening on SP.
(it also crashed on my rig before).

Sam

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2014, 20:38 
Insiders
Insiders

iceman14304 wrote:
I absolutely love your work thusfar and hope to see more great works in the future. I am having a slight issue as the cursor seems to be restricted to my left most monitor making much of the customization impossible, is this an easy fix or just a problem on my end?

Thanks for everything

Can you provide more information?
Which resolution are you using? Did you let Widescreen Fixer auto-detect your display? Was it right? Did you set it up yourself? If you did then which settings did you use?

Also if anyone else is having this issue let me know.

Widescreen Fixer Twitter - https://twitter.com/widescreenfixer
Personal Twitter - https://twitter.com/davidrudie

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2014, 20:48 

I also have the cursor bug (stays on the left screen)
I let widescreen fixer detect the resolution.

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2014, 21:58 

dopefish wrote:
iceman14304 wrote:

Thanks for everything

Which resolution are you using? Did you let Widescreen Fixer auto-detect your display? Was it right? Did you set it up yourself? If you did then which settings did you use?

I can confirm the same issue on my 21:9 single 2560x1080 monitor as well. Using auto-detect. Everything work but the mouse cursor in the menu screens doesn't move further than like 90% to the right of the monitor. Even though there are few clickable items to the right as well.

http://i.imgur.com/Lb3Oag9.png

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2014, 22:18 

dopefish wrote:
iceman14304 wrote:

Thanks for everything

I'm having this issue too, i use single ultra wide 2560x1080 21:9 monitor. i set the app to auto detect. didn't try set it manually, if you want i could try and let you know.
Edit: ok i try to do it manually set 1 monitor with my resolution both in the corrected and uncorrected and the issue gone, so it must be something in the auto detect.

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2014, 23:03 

Remember guys if you can afford a donation to Mr. dopefish for his time plz do so. He is not the kind of guy that asks for donations but he puts in a tremendous amount of time working on this for us to enjoy the game.

His donation link can be found on the widescreenfixer page.

Many thanks in advance for the guys that have donated already and if you havent open your wallet yet and can afford to do so plz do.

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2014, 00:01 

elmy wrote:
Remember guys if you can afford a donation to Mr. dopefish for his time plz do so. He is not the kind of guy that asks for donations but he puts in a tremendous amount of time working on this for us to enjoy the game.

His donation link can be found on the widescreenfixer page.

Many thanks in advance for the guys that have donated already and if you havent open your wallet yet and can afford to do so plz do.

Donation sent :)

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2014, 01:00 
Insiders
Insiders

Dannyboy wrote:
I'm having this issue too, i use single ultra wide 2560x1080 21:9 monitor. i set the app to auto detect. didn't try set it manually, if you want i could try and let you know.
Edit: ok i try to do it manually set 1 monitor with my resolution both in the corrected and uncorrected and the issue gone, so it must be something in the auto detect.

How many monitors does autodetect report?

Edit:
Nevermind, I realized the problem. I uploaded a new build with the fix.

Widescreen Fixer Twitter - https://twitter.com/widescreenfixer
Personal Twitter - https://twitter.com/davidrudie

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 268 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 27  Next