Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 04 Jul 2024, 23:05

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: 17 Jan 2007, 06:08 

It does but there's the issue with the dialogue not showing up making the game unplayable. Do you know a fix around this or did I do something wrong?

PostPosted: 17 Jan 2007, 11:12 

It does but there's the issue with the dialogue not showing up making the game unplayable. Do you know a fix around this or did I do something wrong?

dialogue doesn't show? i know i use the patch for kotor 1, and it works fine

but then, everyone computer is different

PostPosted: 17 Jan 2007, 12:42 
Insiders
Insiders

"Removed"

PostPosted: 17 Jan 2007, 13:30 

mk86: Changed the patch.. try it again please..

http://www.squ1zzy.nl/downloads/Squ1zZy_ResPatcher_StarWarsKOTOR2_v1.rar

sorry squ1zzy, still no luck. i tried a couple of times, and all attempts failed.
i also tried applying the patch, then also changing the swkotor2.ini file to the desired resolution, but still doesn't work.

i do appreciate your work! thank you

PostPosted: 17 Jan 2007, 13:31 
Insiders
Insiders

"Removed"

PostPosted: 17 Jan 2007, 13:47 

[quote][quote]mk86: Changed the patch.. try it again please..

http://www.squ1zzy.nl/downloads/Squ1zZy_ResPatcher_StarWarsKOTOR2_v1.rar

sorry squ1zzy, still no luck. i tried a couple of times, and all attempts failed.
i also tried applying the patch, then also changing the swkotor2.ini file to the desired resolution, but still doesn't work.

i do appreciate your work! thank you

Thing is, i don't own the game so it's harder for me to check.. I'm glad you're able to test for me tho ;)

I'll buy the game when i'm done at my work.. I'll test properly before posting again :)

ha!

okey dokey, no worries.
happy to test it for you. buying a widescreen monitor can be annoying at times i guess.

anyway, thanks again, and i'll see you on here soon i guess

PostPosted: 17 Jan 2007, 15:49 

[quote]It does but there's the issue with the dialogue not showing up making the game unplayable. Do you know a fix around this or did I do something wrong?

dialogue doesn't show? i know i use the patch for kotor 1, and it works fine

but then, everyone computer is different

Really? I must have done something wrong then - can you please tell me what exactly it is you did to make it work? is there an .ini file I need to modify? Command line? I can get the widescreen resolution just fine but I can't see my dialogue choices at all. What screen resolution did you set it as?

I'm sorry to bug you but it would be great if I could get this thing to work! :D

Thanks!!!

PostPosted: 17 Jan 2007, 23:28 

Just a heads up for you guys im runnig the cracked version of 1.0b (file version 2.1.0.0)of KOTORII patched with uniws 1.03 and an edited swkotor2.ini & it works great

heres a link to my exe & ini so other ppl can try it out to see if it also works for them

http://www.mailgizmo.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/SWKotOR2.rar

backup your original files first and make sure you edit the [Graphics Options] section in the ini as mine a set at 1680x1050 and all options pretty much full

let me know if this helps

laters
Gizmo

PostPosted: 18 Jan 2007, 01:03 

Just a heads up for you guys im runnig the cracked version of 1.0b (file version 2.1.0.0)of KOTORII patched with uniws 1.03 and an edited swkotor2.ini & it works great

heres a link to my exe & ini so other ppl can try it out to see if it also works for them

http://www.mailgizmo.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/SWKotOR2.rar

backup your original files first and make sure you edit the [Graphics Options] section in the ini as mine a set at 1680x1050 and all options pretty much full

let me know if this helps

laters
Gizmo

it worked.

thanks alot gizmo

i did expect the UI while playing the game to be a little smaller, but that doesn't matter too much

nice one

squizzy, would you be able to download his files and see how it worked?

PostPosted: 18 Jan 2007, 11:19 

NP mk86 Glad to help out :)

I suspect that Uniws 1.3 works on my 1.0b exe because its has the protection software removed from ;)

it if someone could host it remotely that would be cool as the account its uploaded to atm will die on the 15/2/07 and it would be cool if other ppl could have acess to after then

Cheers
Gizmo

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next