Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 03 Jul 2024, 05:12

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 328 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 33  Next
PostPosted: 10 Feb 2012, 20:59 

What's buzzing me the most is that, we bought a game and are not able to use this fix but people who got it from the underground scene are able to use the patch -_-

Game companies seriously needs to pay a bit more respect for their customers nowadays :D

Thanks for the hard work and hoping there will be some patch soon for the camera, before I puke everywhere. Really nice work nonetheless ;)

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2012, 21:20 

What's buzzing me the most is that, we bought a game and are not able to use this fix but people who got it from the underground scene are able to use the patch -_-

Game companies seriously needs to pay a bit more respect for their customers nowadays :D

Thanks for the hard work and hoping there will be some patch soon for the camera, before I puke everywhere. Really nice work nonetheless ;)

I totally/completely/without a doubt agree with u !! I am one of those that bought the game and was pissed off when noticed u can get it to work on UGS version of the game.. But...This is not anything new in recent games :(

Hopefully things will change soon..Hell.. Sony has made a 4k TV.. with a small resolution of 4096x2160 :D

E: So that basically means that EVERYTHING that comes out soon of ANYTHING is Eyefinity/surround.
Even the film industry has said now that every film they will be doing is filmed with that resolution !!
Downside for now is this ---> 25 000 dollar for a projector currently (coming to US stores this winter ) :D

E Pt.2: FFS...Just realized.. imagine the eyefinity with three of those monsters :D 12.288 x 2160... Argh, i need to make some SERIOUS updates to my PC ;)
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/technology/2012/01/ces-4k-tv-sets-make-their-debut-minus-the-hoopla.html

Post subject: helifax wrote:sandwiches
PostPosted: 10 Feb 2012, 22:54 

[quote]Hey guys! Newbie here. Any idea on an updated KoA plugin? ;)

I just saw a guy who posted a delicious screenshot of him playing in 80-degree FoV and I'm really jealous but it doesn't work with the new patch from last night. =

:) Hi there! Sorry that it took a while but I was at work:)

I updated the plugin for the latest patch:) you can find it attached to this post!!!!! Be sure to configure the plugin and select the new version!!! (1.0.1) .

Now I can start investigating the Quest menu thingy;))

Best Regard,
Helifax
Thanks a lot for all your work, Helifax! The game is so much more enjoyable now!

Post subject: sandwiches wrote:helifax
PostPosted: 10 Feb 2012, 23:22 
Insiders
Insiders

[quote][quote]Hey guys! Newbie here. Any idea on an updated KoA plugin? ;)

I just saw a guy who posted a delicious screenshot of him playing in 80-degree FoV and I'm really jealous but it doesn't work with the new patch from last night. =

:) Hi there! Sorry that it took a while but I was at work:)

I updated the plugin for the latest patch:) you can find it attached to this post!!!!! Be sure to configure the plugin and select the new version!!! (1.0.1) .

Now I can start investigating the Quest menu thingy;))

Best Regard,
Helifax
Thanks a lot for all your work, Helifax! The game is so much more enjoyable now!

Great! I am glad that works!!!;))

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): tavyhome@gmail.com

Post subject: Delas wrote:helifax
PostPosted: 10 Feb 2012, 23:42 

[quote]Does the Origin version forces you to play through Origin? (Origin is not started and you double click the game exe) What happens? Does Origin Starts up like in case of Steam Version?

Yeah, Origin works like steam while gaming, everything goes through it first.

I did a second install and used an exe file of "not known origin" :P And this is what i got --->

The one with the red line is the quest log obviously :)

Awesome work till now Helifax !! Game seems to be completely playable currently with this (except the q.log)
Fov i used on those was 120 which i might increase later on, just tried it out to see and to tell u how it works currently on my behalf :)
[quote]Does the Origin version forces you to play through Origin? (Origin is not started and you double click the game exe) What happens? Does Origin Starts up like in case of Steam Version?

Yeah, Origin works like steam while gaming, everything goes through it first.

I did a second install and used an exe file of "not known origin" :P And this is what i got --->

The one with the red line is the quest log obviously :)

Awesome work till now Helifax !! Game seems to be completely playable currently with this (except the q.log)
Fov i used on those was 120 which i might increase later on, just tried it out to see and to tell u how it works currently on my behalf :)

Hey can u explain in a little more detail on how u got this to work. I got a super cheap copy for the game but it had to be through craptastic origin. Would love to use my all my monitors for this game lol.

PostPosted: 11 Feb 2012, 01:58 

Hey,

I'm trying this out on a single monitor because the FoV is too low to stand even there.

I'm trying 80 degrees at 1920x1080, but I'm getting very zoomed out views in conversations. Unproportionally so.

Any pointers? Thanks.

PostPosted: 11 Feb 2012, 02:05 

can't you convert the game from origin to steam maybe ?

Post subject: Hey halifax, there's no
PostPosted: 11 Feb 2012, 02:09 

Hey helifax, there's no updated version with the quest menus fixed right? Otherwise i may have missed a post or two. Let me know. Thank you for all your hard work. I refused to play this game without eyefinity :3 Thanks again for making the magic happen.

First post :D

PostPosted: 11 Feb 2012, 02:38 
Insiders
Insiders

Hey helifax, there's no updated version with the quest menus fixed right? Otherwise i may have missed a post or two. Let me know. Thank you for all your hard work. I refused to play this game without eyefinity :3 Thanks again for making the magic happen.

First post :D

Welcome!
Quest Menu is working IF you select a resolution lower than 4096xXXX. As for fixing it... I will look in the future..but currently I am bit busy with something else;))

Best Regards

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): tavyhome@gmail.com

PostPosted: 11 Feb 2012, 02:44 
Insiders
Insiders

Massive thank you helifax you fix works perfectly I am so freaking happy, work has been really rough this week I really needed this something positive, you rock :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 328 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 33  Next