Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 03 Oct 2024, 19:05

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115 ... 302  Next
PostPosted: 21 Nov 2011, 10:17 
Insiders
Insiders

Have tried 0.4A and everything works well except the lockpicking is very zoomed in, I will also try 0.4B and let you know if I see any issues.

I am only new to Eyefinity but is it normal for the side screens to be very zoomed in, almost like a fisk bowl effect but it zooms in quite a bit and is a bit distracting when i spot something like a goat which is actually in the far distance but then look at it straight and can barely spot it on the centre screen.... any tips?

That is the way that Eyefinity works - or any form of surround gaming with a higher FOV, the high FOV makes it more pronounced, you shouldn't generally be looking at the side monitors, turn (in-game) if you want to look at something, you will get it and it will come natural after some hours.

Want to keep Flawless Widescreen alive? Donate Here

PostPosted: 21 Nov 2011, 10:53 
Editors
Editors

[quote]I've donated to the ChipIn and I encourage others to do the same. These folks deserve every penny.

I can only speak for myself, but I think there are quite a few people that feel the same way. Thousands of lurkers and hundreds of posters

Thanks for donating guys, thats the way a public and free forum is, all coders and the WSGF team feels great for having a good feedback from the gaming community, of course if you feel like donating for the coders, dont hesitate, they have put many hours of hard and tedious work on this ( btw yes i've donated).

Please check here to donate for WSGF coders

Post subject: Thanks to everyone who
PostPosted: 21 Nov 2011, 11:26 
Administrators
Administrators

Thanks to everyone who donates to help these guys cover the cost of their tools and for some of their time, although they donate their time for free.

Also wanted to say on behalf of everyone on the forum a big thanks to thales100 for his tireless effort keeping the Skyrim Detailed Report updated as much as possible, to make it easy for people to find the latest information available.

I can't wait to play Skyrim in Eyefinity, been watching this thread closely! 8)

PostPosted: 21 Nov 2011, 11:31 

Thanks for the great work HaYDeN and Helifax! I tried the latest 4a release, however the map didn't work properly, so I tried 4B and it seems to have fixed everything. Thanks!

Post subject: thales100 wrote:wt73
PostPosted: 21 Nov 2011, 11:36 

[quote][quote]I've donated to the ChipIn and I encourage others to do the same. These folks deserve every penny.

I can only speak for myself, but I think there are quite a few people that feel the same way. Thousands of lurkers and hundreds of posters

Thanks for donating guys, thats the way a public and free forum is, all coders and the WSGF team feels great for having a good feedback from the gaming community, of course if you feel like donating for the coders, dont hesitate, they have put many hours of hard and tedious work on this ( btw yes i've donated).

Please check here to donate for WSGF coders

I just donated and it is worth every penny and probably wasn't enough. Thank you Helifax (Who first got this game playable for me) and to you HaYDeN for the final fixes that has made this game so enjoyable for me. Thanks to everyone else who picthed in as well! I LOVE this game in eyefinity and my experience with this game would have been so much less if I had to play it on a single monitor. I am new to Eyefinity and am learning little by little what you guys had to do to manipulate this game and hope I can help contribute to other solutions in the future.

Thanks again!

Exo

PostPosted: 21 Nov 2011, 13:09 
Editors
Editors

Hayden, any chance you could let me know if this could be the reason why it's not working for me?

Anyone using Hayden's 0.3 and later fixes on 32 bit?

Hey BobMarkinson, i contacted HaYDeN today and he told me it should work on 32 bit, but he cant test it, are you running it as admin ?

PostPosted: 21 Nov 2011, 13:43 
Insiders
Insiders

What is prefered?

Zoomed in Lock picking or Darkened lock picking?

Want to keep Flawless Widescreen alive? Donate Here

Post subject: HaYDeN wrote:What is
PostPosted: 21 Nov 2011, 13:52 
Editors
Editors

What is prefered?

Zoomed in Lock picking or Darkened lock picking?

Darkened lock picking, but with the correct FOV for me. I hate zoomed in stuff. |(

PostPosted: 21 Nov 2011, 13:57 

I actually prefer the zoomed. I thought it was supposed to be like that at first. Like you have your head right up to the lock :)

Post subject: Yeah, I must say that I
PostPosted: 21 Nov 2011, 14:11 

Yeah, I must say that I prefer the zoomed, correct brightness option. Otherwise it's a bit hard to see what I'm doing in the middle of the day with the ambient light reflecting off my screen :P

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115 ... 302  Next