Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 01 Jul 2024, 06:32

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 328 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 33  Next
 Post subject: Great news on the origin
PostPosted: 12 Feb 2012, 09:52 

Great news on the origin version coming :)

PostPosted: 12 Feb 2012, 10:17 

I have the original origin version but whilst waiting for the fix to come i thought i would try a 2nd install and use a crack. Exe is v1.02 and im using the v1.01 of the ws fix. Everything seems to be ok on until i press the block button and i get the vortex effect. Any ideas?

On widescreen fixer im using a Fov of 120, resolution 3480 x 800
In game the resolution is 5760 x 1080 as i cannot select 3480, before i start i enable the ws fix

PostPosted: 12 Feb 2012, 14:24 
Insiders
Insiders

I have the original origin version but whilst waiting for the fix to come i thought i would try a 2nd install and use a crack. Exe is v1.02 and im using the v1.01 of the ws fix. Everything seems to be ok on until i press the block button and i get the vortex effect. Any ideas?

In game the resolution is 5760 x 1080 as i cannot select 3480, before i start i enable the ws fix

Mate I don't know if it's the same drama as I had, but I had to enable the fix when it was in the menu...now I don't have any dramas at 5760x1080 @ 200 fov. Hope it helps.

Post subject: Toothless Spoon
PostPosted: 12 Feb 2012, 14:38 
Insiders
Insiders

[quote]I have the original origin version but whilst waiting for the fix to come i thought i would try a 2nd install and use a crack. Exe is v1.02 and im using the v1.01 of the ws fix. Everything seems to be ok on until i press the block button and i get the vortex effect. Any ideas?

Mate I don't know if it's the same drama as I had, but I had to enable the fix when it was in the menu...now I don't have any dramas at 5760x1080 @ 200 fov. Hope it helps.

You can change the resolution of the game From Options while you are in the main menu. There you can select any resolution you want. Once ingame you cannot change the resolution. For modified exes I don't know. I dont have any problems with the block button on keyboard of xbox controller.

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): tavyhome@gmail.com

Post subject: Thanks for the replies.
PostPosted: 12 Feb 2012, 17:01 

Thanks for the replies. Figured out the block button causing the vortex, WS Fixer had the use ws as the shift button which is used for block. Now thats fixed the only issue i have is the quest screen which i know is being worked on. My desktop resolution is 5760*1080 witout bezel correction. I set that resolution in the game under options. With WS Fixer i set the resolution to 3480*800 as seen in a previous post and the quest screen is there but cannot close it. If is set the game resolution to 2600*720 and keep WS Fixer the same then the quest screen is there and useable but game look horrible. Can anyone recommend a game resolution to use and a fov/resolution for WS Fixer. Thanks

PostPosted: 12 Feb 2012, 18:20 
Insiders
Insiders

Thanks for the replies. Figured out the block button causing the vortex, WS Fixer had the use ws as the shift button which is used for block. Now thats fixed the only issue i have is the quest screen which i know is being worked on. My desktop resolution is 5760*1080 witout bezel correction. I set that resolution in the game under options. With WS Fixer i set the resolution to 3480*800 as seen in a previous post and the quest screen is there but cannot close it. If is set the game resolution to 2600*720 and keep WS Fixer the same then the quest screen is there and useable but game look horrible. Can anyone recommend a game resolution to use and a fov/resolution for WS Fixer. Thanks

In WSF you should put the resolution of your game. So they are in sync. I play the game at 3950x720 with bezel correction. And I don't see any problems with the game;)) As for the quest book..perhaps I will fix it when I have time in the future. Atm is on the bottom of priorities though....

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at

PostPosted: 12 Feb 2012, 20:14 

Hey,
I'm trying 80 degrees at 1920x1080, but I'm getting very zoomed out views in conversations. Unproportionally so.

Any pointers? Thanks.

Helifax, is the fix not applicable on lower aspect ratios or am I missing something here?

Post subject: ludd wrote:ludd
PostPosted: 12 Feb 2012, 20:57 
Insiders
Insiders

[quote]Hey,
I'm trying 80 degrees at 1920x1080, but I'm getting very zoomed out views in conversations. Unproportionally so.

Any pointers? Thanks.

Helifax, is the fix not applicable on lower aspect ratios or am I missing something here?

If you want for single resolution try to use 80/3 fov for a correct 80 degrees fov. Is hard to explain why....;))

PostPosted: 12 Feb 2012, 21:02 

Please clarify how you got this working on your Origin version. Did you install the 1.02 patch, crack it, and then run the fix as usual? I might as well try that as well while I wait for the proper fix. Thx

Post subject: Working for the Origin
PostPosted: 12 Feb 2012, 21:36 
Insiders
Insiders

Working for the Origin translation of the fix! Will let you know how it turns out:)

Please try the attached plug-in and let me know! Big thanks to WilfordGrimley for letting me use his computer to make this happen!!!!

DONT forget to setup your plugin properly!!!!

Best regards,
Helifax

Attached files Plugin.Kingdoms of Amalure Reckoning.rar (11.3 KB)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 328 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 33  Next