Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 04 Jul 2024, 10:36

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147 ... 302  Next
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2011, 22:55 

Fast travel is broken for me if I use the 1.1 TESV.exe

My guess is that DATASkyrim - Interface.bsa also needs to be reverted, but I don't have the old one to check this.

Post subject: ...
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2011, 22:55 

first post ^ ^

Awesome thanks, was really frustrated about 1.2 patch issue but with the old TESV.exe and HaYDeN 0.4A fix i'm able to play it again in Eyefinity again. ^ ^
but it seems like the 4GB patch does not like it that i replaced the exe with the older version. complained that i have let steam validate the game files, and i'm not sure i want that right now.

Just hope this will not happen every time they release a new patch for the game.

Cheers and thanks for a great community here.

//Aeros

Post subject: ryancampbell wrote:Fast
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2011, 23:16 
Insiders
Insiders

Fast travel is broken for me if I use the 1.1 TESV.exe

My guess is that DATASkyrim - Interface.bsa also needs to be reverted, but I don't have the old one to check this.

Yes it seems that they made some heavy modifications to the menus and stuff....crap..it looks like we will have to adjust the fixes for this version...

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): tavyhome@gmail.com

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2011, 23:30 

For me it is, I am having trouble with fast travel when using the old exe file. Even when running without any other fixes on single screen.
So please try to get it working again.
BTW, thanks to steam who likes to update when I ask it not to :S

Post subject: interface broken
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2011, 23:32 

Have notice issues with fast travel as well as i cant seem to store items in chests or drawers anymore nothing happens when i press "R"... have to agree that something else seems to have been changed.

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2011, 23:35 

I've reverted back to 1.1 TESV.exe and indeed there seems to be something wrong with the menus. Appearntly they did not only update the TESV.exe

What I did was use an Apothecary Satchel and the Alchemy Table. The Satchel did not respond on the keyboard control R (take all) also not with the mouse. On the Alchemy Table when potion was crafted I got like usual the box in wich you have to click ok and there also the mouse would not react. Could only Alt+Tab out of the game and close it..

So Yeah. Thank you Bethesda. Screwed it up again.

»»───(knee)───►

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2011, 23:39 

So Yeah. Thank you Bethesda. Screwed it up again.

So it looks like it'll be back to mining veldspar on 3 screens?

Post subject: Aeros wrote:Have notice
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2011, 23:41 

Have notice issues with fast travel as well as i cant seem to store items in chests or drawers anymore nothing happens when i press "R"... have to agree that something else seems to have been changed.

I can't tab out of books, which leads to that I have to kill the game in windows. When klicking on the main menues, I return to my book without reching load or quit, so I can't stop reading at all, this is after downloading the 1.1 TESV file.

Post subject: Fortunately i had a full
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2011, 23:48 
Editors
Editors

Fortunately i had a full backup of skyrim' folder, steam "updated" game, then i deleted the steam folder and replaced with the old and good v1.1.

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2011, 23:50 

I'm having issues to, the take all key ('R') isnt working, menus are screwed up, level up screen wasn't functioning correctly, HUD looked a little squished, when Im in the favorites menu, pressing 'q' doesn't exit out, I have to hit tab, and when lock picking the 'a' and 'd' key do not work, I have to use my mouse. I even tried re installing to no avail, I bought the game on CD, so if any can tell me what files where modified I might be able to copy some originals.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147 ... 302  Next