Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 26 Jun 2024, 10:29

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
PostPosted: 28 Nov 2006, 00:29 

I have patched NFSC to 1.3 and apply the fix also, but the launcher does not work. Could anybody enlighten me please?

Same problem. I have also patched the game to v1.3. Im using Collectors Edition, without any cracks.

I just see the splash screen for a few seconds and it doesnt load.

Any ideas?

PostPosted: 28 Nov 2006, 17:46 

[quote]
I have patched NFSC to 1.3 and apply the fix also, but the launcher does not work. Could anybody enlighten me please?

Same problem. I have also patched the game to v1.3. Im using Collectors Edition, without any cracks.

Any ideas?
Make sure the resolution you're typing in is recognized by Windows (in other words, you can select it as a desktop resolution). I had this same problem when using the launcher for MW when I tried to play in 1680 x 1050, before I added that custom resolution.

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2006, 02:41 

[quote][quote]

Any ideas?
Make sure the resolution you're typing in is recognized by Windows (in other words, you can select it as a desktop resolution). I had this same problem when using the launcher for MW when I tried to play in 1680 x 1050, before I added that custom resolution.

My desktop's resolution is set to 1680x1050. I have all my drivers installed and everything like that.

I dont know what to do. It works for others but not for me.

PostPosted: 17 Dec 2006, 14:02 
Editors
Editors

Links to savegames and things are fine. As are trainers (hey, you want to cheat that's your problem!) - but links to cracks are expressly forbidden.

If someone can't use Google, that is their look out.

PostPosted: 11 Feb 2007, 20:46 

[quote][quote][quote]

Any ideas?

My desktop's resolution is set to 1680x1050. I have all my drivers installed and everything like that.

I dont know what to do. It works for others but not for me.

I've got the same problem. Using NFSCRes.exe, setting my res to 1680x1050 on v. 1.3. All I get is a quick splash screen, once thats gone, nothing. I am running my 22" w/s in its native of 1680x1050 in windows. All drivers are set at it also. Have you found the solution? Does anyone else have an idea.

PostPosted: 11 Feb 2007, 21:22 
Insiders
Insiders

Michslpgt: Try this one:
http://www.squ1zzy.nl/games/NFSCarbon.htm

PostPosted: 11 Feb 2007, 22:44 

Well, I got NFS to launch using that. However, it is in v 1.2 now and my profile wont load. I tried to repatch to 1.3 but I cant get it to work. I think the reason for the patch problem may be due to my NFS directory being in a different spot than the default location. I dont think the patcher is recognizing my directory.

PostPosted: 11 Feb 2007, 22:54 
Insiders
Insiders

Well, I got NFS to launch using that. However, it is in v 1.2 now and my profile wont load. I tried to repatch to 1.3 but I cant get it to work. I think the reason for the patch problem may be due to my NFS directory being in a different spot than the default location. I dont think the patcher is recognizing my directory.

I'll update the patcher so it will work on v1.3 also.

PostPosted: 02 Mar 2007, 00:16 

[quote]Well, I got NFS to launch using that. However, it is in v 1.2 now and my profile wont load. I tried to repatch to 1.3 but I cant get it to work. I think the reason for the patch problem may be due to my NFS directory being in a different spot than the default location. I dont think the patcher is recognizing my directory.

I'll update the patcher so it will work on v1.3 also.

Any luck?

PostPosted: 06 Apr 2010, 12:54 

Maybe someone could help me please: I bougth NFSC as a DVD Version and do have a WXGA 1600 * 900 laptop. I tried to patch my exe file with the patcher: NFSC.exe was found, but i couldn´t enter the resolution. As I read in the posting before, many people had the problem as well. But what should I do to patch the exe to 1600 * 900 exactly? For dummies please, because I am a newbie!
Best regards,
Alex

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20