Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 01 Jul 2024, 06:19

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: Any news on this?
PostPosted: 06 Nov 2011, 02:53 

Any news on this?

PostPosted: 06 Nov 2011, 05:56 

It's kind of scary, yet sad how empty the WSGF forum is getting. I hope the community gets stronger soon!

PostPosted: 06 Nov 2011, 11:14 
Insiders
Insiders

Hayden got busy with other things, but I think he's looking to still do this. We just need to patiently await his magic :)

PostPosted: 06 Nov 2011, 16:15 
Editors
Editors

It's kind of scary, yet sad how empty the WSGF forum is getting. I hope the community gets stronger soon!

The WSGF community is still the strongest when you consider specific multi-mon and 3D solutions for PC games, afaik, there are lots of solutions being released for many different games*, btw HaYDeN will come with a great tool that will include support for ME, he is working on it atm, lets just give him the time he needs. :onethumb

*i.e. last month:

-FOV solution for Battlefield 3 (widescreen and multi-mon)
-Nvidia surround solution for Renegade Ops
-3D solution for Battlefield 3
-3D solution for Deus EX HR (two different solutions)
-Multi-mon and 3D solution for Driver SF
-Multi-mon and 3D solution for RE5
-RAGE GUI solution at multi-mon res

You can also expect a MW3 multi-mon fix soon by dopefish, if necessary, plus eventually multi-mon / 3D and even widescreen solutions for the AAA incoming titles in november, always when/ if necessary.

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2011, 16:09 
Insiders
Insiders

I wrote my Solution for Mass Effect here:

http://widescreengamingforum.com/forum/forums/gaming/detailed-widescreen-reports/8966/mass-effect-detailed-report?page=4

Greets Zeyrok

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2011, 08:05 

Any updates? I'm dying to play through ME 1&2 on 3 screens.

Post subject: thales100 wrote:khanitez
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2011, 18:44 

[quote]It's kind of scary, yet sad how empty the WSGF forum is getting. I hope the community gets stronger soon!

The WSGF community is still the strongest when you consider specific multi-mon and 3D solutions for PC games, afaik, there are lots of solutions being released for many different games*, btw HaYDeN will come with a great tool that will include support for ME, he is working on it atm, lets just give him the time he needs. :onethumb

*i.e. last month:

-FOV solution for Battlefield 3 (widescreen and multi-mon)
-Nvidia surround solution for Renegade Ops
-3D solution for Battlefield 3
-3D solution for Deus EX HR (two different solutions)
-Multi-mon and 3D solution for Driver SF
-Multi-mon and 3D solution for RE5
-RAGE GUI solution at multi-mon res

You can also expect a MW3 multi-mon fix soon by dopefish, if necessary, plus eventually multi-mon / 3D and even widescreen solutions for the AAA incoming titles in november, always when/ if necessary.

Thats true but we need to take the WSGF community to the next level. Mass Effect 1 and 2 on multi-monitor would be a out of this world experience.

PostPosted: 16 Dec 2011, 18:12 
Insiders
Insiders

Hayden any news regarding Me1 & 2?

If you don't have the time to properly implement them in a tool can you at least give me the addresses and values so I can create a CT table+ script until your tool is ready?

Best Regards,
Helifax

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): tavyhome@gmail.com

PostPosted: 24 Dec 2011, 19:17 

Hayden any news regarding Me1 & 2?

If you don't have the time to properly implement them in a tool can you at least give me the addresses and values so I can create a CT table+ script until your tool is ready?

Best Regards,
Helifax

I'm kinda worried about the complete silence on the topic since July...the conspiracy theorist in me wonders if EA/Bioware told Hayden to knock it off. :(

PostPosted: 27 Jan 2012, 11:33 
Insiders
Insiders

Neah! I just do believe he forgot about this thread/fix..

I gave it a try at fixing Me2...so far got some very weird results... This game is a pain in the ass to fix.. Restoring the vertical image of the menus proves extremely difficult since alot of things are calculated on the go... So far I managed to shrink on V the menus and some elements.. others are still not being rendered.
Still looking into it:)

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): tavyhome@gmail.com

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next