Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 08 Aug 2024, 22:51

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
PostPosted: 10 Jul 2012, 07:06 

Hey Helifax,

Has there been any updates to this since your last post or has it been put into the vault :)

Post subject: EnvyYou wrote:Hey
PostPosted: 10 Jul 2012, 14:20 
Insiders
Insiders

Hey Helifax,

Has there been any updates to this since your last post or has it been put into the vault :)

Hey there:) I tried my latest plugin on 5 different machines. It is working on all of them. Since I cannot actually replicate the issue I have no idea what to do ...

Just in case, I uploaded it again to this post. Give it a try and hopefully it will work:)

Best Regards,
Helifax

Attached files Plugin.Risen 2 Dark Waters.rar (151.7 KB) Plugin.Risen 2 Dark Waters.rar (151.7 KB)

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): tavyhome@gmail.com

Post subject: Thanks for that,My other
PostPosted: 11 Jul 2012, 01:14 

Thanks for that,

My other two monitors arrived today, i will test this and let you know how it goes.

Thanks

PostPosted: 12 Jul 2012, 04:24 

Yes it works fine when you apply the fix - thanks for that :)

However the text conversations are a bit buggy like stated, if you apply the fix prior to the convo it will be fine but if you forget to apply it and engaged in a convo you wont see any text and applying the fix doesn't correct it, you have to press enter on the keyboard to engage/guess a chat option to finally be able to see it ( can be an issue if you don't want to say a certain thing)

PostPosted: 12 Jul 2012, 13:54 
Insiders
Insiders

Yes it works fine when you apply the fix - thanks for that :)

However the text conversations are a bit buggy like stated, if you apply the fix prior to the convo it will be fine but if you forget to apply it and engaged in a convo you wont see any text and applying the fix doesn't correct it, you have to press enter on the keyboard to engage/guess a chat option to finally be able to see it ( can be an issue if you don't want to say a certain thing)

Hey there:) Yes I am aware of that. I posted that a couple of pages ago when I made the plugin:) The only way to use it properly is use the shortcut prior to engage in a conversation:)
But I am glad that it works for you:)

Best Regards,
Helifax

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at

PostPosted: 25 Jul 2012, 11:27 

Hi Guys,

I am a little lost on clear instructions, how to make Risen 2 work in Eyefinity.

When I changed ConfigUser.xml and ConfigDefault.XML to Eyefinity values, the game will give me streched start screens and then the screens are some kind of smashed.

I tried flawless widescreen and widescreenfixer with the latest plugins, but I will not be able to get an unstreched (Hor+) 3D-screen in game. And I really tried all possible combinations with the widescreenfixer hotkeys, alt-taping and so on.

Another issue is, that the game always starts in widowed mode. On 1920x1080 same as on 5995x1080. Alt+Enter does not work.

Can one of you guys help me out and provide a short manual, how to make that game work in Eyefinity?
I have made a lot games work on tripple-screen - but that one really gives me headaches.

Hope for your feedback :-)

Cheers,
Hans

PostPosted: 25 Jul 2012, 12:25 
Insiders
Insiders

Hi Guys,

I am a little lost on clear instructions, how to make Risen 2 work in Eyefinity.

When I changed ConfigUser.xml and ConfigDefault.XML to Eyefinity values, the game will give me streched start screens and then the screens are some kind of smashed.

I tried flawless widescreen and widescreenfixer with the latest plugins, but I will not be able to get an unstreched (Hor+) 3D-screen in game. And I really tried all possible combinations with the widescreenfixer hotkeys, alt-taping and so on.

Another issue is, that the game always starts in widowed mode. On 1920x1080 same as on 5995x1080. Alt+Enter does not work.

Can one of you guys help me out and provide a short manual, how to make that game work in Eyefinity?
I have made a lot games work on tripple-screen - but that one really gives me headaches.

Hope for your feedback :-)

Cheers,
Hans

Hi,

First don''t manually edit the config file. There leave the resolution of your 1 screen. Search for Fullscreen and set that property to TRUE. save teh file. Now the game should run on 1 screen fullscreen.

Download widescreen fixer and the plugin attached a couple of pages above. Configure the plugin and start the game.
I dont remember exactly but the plugin should automatically enable itself. If not at main screen , alt+tab and back. The picture from main menu should be stretched and on 3 screens. the game will be on 3 screens.

All the information is found in this thread. Please read it! For further questions let me know.

Best Regards

PostPosted: 26 Jul 2012, 12:06 

Hi Helifax,

thanks for your quick feedback! Yesterday after work I tried it and found the fullscreen = "true" in the config file.

Then I tried with widescreenfixer and followed your instruction with the result, that only the middle screen showed the game - but this time in fullscreen.
Next step I edit the config file again and set the resolution to 5996x1080 - same as the widescreenfixer settings.

In result I have an unstreched fullscreen Eyefinity - smooth and correctly scaled - so far so good!

But I cannot see any dialogues - and the workaround key will zoom in - but won't give me the dialogues. Same as other user reported above.

So you helped me out on my issue and big thanks for that - but to play the game w/out dialogues is almost impossible. Damn..

Best regards,
Hans

Post subject: Hans Dampf wrote:Hi
PostPosted: 26 Jul 2012, 14:17 
Insiders
Insiders

Hi Helifax,

thanks for your quick feedback! Yesterday after work I tried it and found the fullscreen = "true" in the config file.

Then I tried with widescreenfixer and followed your instruction with the result, that only the middle screen showed the game - but this time in fullscreen.
Next step I edit the config file again and set the resolution to 5996x1080 - same as the widescreenfixer settings.

In result I have an unstreched fullscreen Eyefinity - smooth and correctly scaled - so far so good!

But I cannot see any dialogues - and the workaround key will zoom in - but won't give me the dialogues. Same as other user reported above.

So you helped me out on my issue and big thanks for that - but to play the game w/out dialogues is almost impossible. Damn..

Best regards,
Hans

Have you tried pressing the workaround key BEFORE entering a dialog? that should work;))

PostPosted: 26 Jul 2012, 19:12 

Sorry, but that doesn't work for me ;-(
I klick 'J' before entering the dialogue and the picture will just zoom in, but will not show the dialogue.
Any other clue?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next