Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 17 Jun 2024, 03:48

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 14 Oct 2011, 12:45 

Hello,dear community !
I apreciate your work for us,the ones with widescreen monitors and i wish lots of successes!
Tough,till now i didn-t have any problems with games resolution now i face one with Fifa08.In-game menu the highest resolution i could get was 1280x720x32(my native res.is 1280x800).So I researched i little and i found out a way on how to change the resolution after my wish by creating an and paste the following:
[]
RESOLUTION=1280x600x32
WIDESCREEN=1
WINDOWED=0 // 0= Full Screen, 1= jugar en ventana
RENDER_QUALITY=2 // 0= low , 1= medium, 2=high
RENDER_RATE_MODE=3//these last 2 lines are for improving my gameplay(and yes,i tried without them but still the same problem as i will explain it next)
And miracle!...the game run in widescreen res with1280x800x32...But the problem appeared in multiplayer when i play with someone online!It just disconnects after a few minutes(but only when i am using resolutions higher than in-game options)...So i tried to try 2800x600x32 and i noticed that i can see the players much closer and still with the quality graphic higher.I could control the players very good(with feeling).But still the online problem appeared again.
Now ,i am asking you how can i make the game to run on my desired resolution(a method or application) wich is 1280x600.Or tell me another resolution or a method TO MAKE THE PLAYERS CLOSER AND STILL HIGH-GRAPHIC and running smoothly and natural(just how the 1280x600x32 does it;Don-t tell me to use 800x600 and zoomed in or change change to a closer camera cause this isn-t what i wanted to say).
Okay now...I hope someone could help me.I will show next the difference between natural 1280x720x32 from game and the one moified with local.ini in 1280x600x32,to understand what i-m talking about.
Thanks in advance and i wish you good luck!
" />" />
and also my graphic card settings!(intel gma x3100)
" />

PostPosted: 15 Oct 2011, 14:51 

Please,there-s really nobody that can help me? :~