Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 05 Oct 2024, 14:05

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 05 Jan 2012, 01:49 

Got in the beta and wouldn't hurt to post this on their forum:

A post that I posted on their forum

Hey,

In the options I couldn't set Super MNC to 5760x1080 (3x1920x1080). I would like to see that triplehead is an option in this game, would be fantastic. WSGF has some nice articles about multi-monitor gaming.

Basicly it would be great if you could increase the FOV with a bigger aspect ratio.
For some screens for other games you can look at gallerys, and if there is an option to set the UI on the center monitor that would be great.

Other than that, I'm enjoying this game :)

Got some screenshots, Screenshot 1, Screenshot 2

Got this resolution to force with console: setres 5760x1080.

The topic ended with somewhere that a higher fov would be cheating, so guess we have no fix if we don't lobby for it. :((

PostPosted: 11 Apr 2012, 16:56 

I have created a thread about this in the 'wish list section'. I have not found much support either, people seem to be complaining it is not 'fair' to have a wide FOV for some people and not others.

Sadly rather than striving for multi-monitor setups themselves they seem to rather just complain that those of us with them get an 'unfair advantage' and should not be able to use them.

I swear you would think I was back on a console again where having a controller with auto-fire was considered cheating and not just a way to avoid RSI.

PostPosted: 25 Apr 2012, 08:54 
Insiders
Insiders

I've experimented with and fixed the original MNC - but its VAC, I could release if you wish and look at SMNC - but you'd have to wait and see if you get banned, its 50/50

Perhaps one could play it on a separate account for a few weeks - let me know if your "game"

Want to keep Flawless Widescreen alive? Donate Here