Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 29 Jun 2024, 03:10

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 27 Apr 2012, 18:39 
Insiders
Insiders

BinaryDomain supports any rez its just squished up like Sonic Generations was :(

Having said that I am sure the guys that fixed Sonic Generations could easily fix this, so I am thinking the glass is half full. Shame it has very nice graphics and is juiced up over my 360 version, supports SLI etc.

Those that have not played it is very solid like Gears of Wars but has its own thing, nice RPG style upgrades on gear and skills plus a crazy voice recognition gameplay if you have a mic that works really well(tell you buddy commands and he does it like cover me attack etc).

Screens:

5760x1080

http://renewsoft.com/BinaryDomain/BinaryDomain%202012-04-27%2009-55-48-22.jpg

1920x1080

http://renewsoft.com/BinaryDomain/BinaryDomain%202012-04-27%2010-03-26-29.jpg

Launcher

Rest of the screens are here --> http://renewsoft.com/BinaryDomain/

I think its doable would be nice.

PostPosted: 28 Apr 2012, 12:28 
Insiders
Insiders

BinaryDomain supports any rez its just squished up like Sonic Generations was :(

Having said that I am sure the guys that fixed Sonic Generations could easily fix this, so I am thinking the glass is half full. Shame it has very nice graphics and is juiced up over my 360 version, supports SLI etc.

Those that have not played it is very solid like Gears of Wars but has its own thing, nice RPG style upgrades on gear and skills plus a crazy voice recognition gameplay if you have a mic that works really well(tell you buddy commands and he does it like cover me attack etc).

Screens:

5760x1080

http://renewsoft.com/BinaryDomain/BinaryDomain%202012-04-27%2009-55-48-22.jpg

1920x1080

http://renewsoft.com/BinaryDomain/BinaryDomain%202012-04-27%2010-03-26-29.jpg

Launcher

Rest of the screens are here --> http://renewsoft.com/BinaryDomain/

I think its doable would be nice.

Yeah hopefully someone can have a look at this...Didn't Alice in wonderlands do this as well?

PostPosted: 29 Apr 2012, 15:54 
Insiders
Insiders

HaYDeN has fixed this with his latest FlawlessWidescreen app just get the update for the plugins, works perfectly, thanks HaYDeN rad stuff.

PostPosted: 30 Apr 2012, 00:15 
Insiders
Insiders

Hey Valcan, I'm having crazy issues with my mouse and/or gamepad....did you have any dramas? Mouse seems inverted, but even if I change it, it doesn't work. Then if I use the gamepad, I can't look around... :-/

I do have the "other" version also...as I wanted to try it, before laying down 50$ on it....but now that Hayden has fixed it, I might just have to get it when I get paid.

PostPosted: 30 Apr 2012, 06:42 

Is a FoV fix possible?, it's really narrow.

An awesome game in any case (I am playing it with controller, mandatory, the mouse aceleration issues are really bizarre)

PostPosted: 30 Apr 2012, 07:45 
Insiders
Insiders

Are any of you guys playing with a mouse? I got the official Microsoft controller working (apparently it doesn't like other controllers so much) but the mouse is all over the place. And I'd prefer to play with a mouse...I have read that there is problems with it, as it's a clear port. Hopefully Hayden can fix the hud and possible FOV. I don't know whether fixing the FOV will help with the reticle but that is a little oversized etc.

PostPosted: 02 May 2012, 04:25 
Insiders
Insiders

Hey Valcan, I'm having crazy issues with my mouse and/or gamepad....did you have any dramas? Mouse seems inverted, but even if I change it, it doesn't work. Then if I use the gamepad, I can't look around... :-/

I do have the "other" version also...as I wanted to try it, before laying down 50$ on it....but now that Hayden has fixed it, I might just have to get it when I get paid.

Yes, I play with a GamePad the 360 one it works perfectly in 1920x1080 or in 5760x1080.

Post subject: Official patch on
PostPosted: 03 May 2012, 19:28 

Official patch on Steam:

Patch notes:

* FOV options have been added in the Configuration Tool for Aiming and Normal views.
* Fixed Configuration Tool crash when modifying options for DirectInput control pads.
* Restored missing Controller Sensitivity options to Configuration Tool.
* Added basic keyboard and mouse navigation to the menus.
* Updated mouse sensitivity; mouse aiming should generally feel more comfortable now.
* Added Volume option in the Configuration Tool.
* Changed the Screen Size setting to be 100% by default.
* Changed the default button prompts to the keyboard icons.
* Fixed a crash on game exit.

The game rocks now.

PostPosted: 04 May 2012, 09:55 
Insiders
Insiders

Official patch on Steam:

Patch notes:

* FOV options have been added in the Configuration Tool for Aiming and Normal views.
* Fixed Configuration Tool crash when modifying options for DirectInput control pads.
* Restored missing Controller Sensitivity options to Configuration Tool.
* Added basic keyboard and mouse navigation to the menus.
* Updated mouse sensitivity; mouse aiming should generally feel more comfortable now.
* Added Volume option in the Configuration Tool.
* Changed the Screen Size setting to be 100% by default.
* Changed the default button prompts to the keyboard icons.
* Fixed a crash on game exit.

The game rocks now.

This patch broke the game for me. I can't play it in multi monitor any more. LoboFH are you still using Hayden's patch?

PostPosted: 04 May 2012, 18:22 

This patch broke the game for me. I can't play it in multi monitor any more. LoboFH are you still using Hayden's patch?

I don't play multimonitor, sorry, and no, I was not using the Hayden's patch before, vanilla game.