Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 01 Jul 2024, 05:01

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
PostPosted: 01 Feb 2010, 01:33 

Will they patch ME1 as well? Would love to see both games get fixed...

since both games use the same engine this would be presumably... hopefully.

PostPosted: 01 Feb 2010, 04:51 
Insiders
Insiders

It'd be nice. And certainly feasible. But so few develops keep giving a shit about old games, particularly when there's a sequel. I didn't see it happening. But I've finished it already, and did damned near everything there was to do in it. But waiting for the EF-fixing patch to start playing #2 is getting harder and harder to do.

Boo hoo.

PostPosted: 01 Feb 2010, 18:06 
Editors
Editors

[quote]Will they patch ME1 as well? Would love to see both games get fixed...

I second this motion.
As great as that would be, guys, you're living in cloud-cookoo land if you think they're gonna patch ME1 as well. :(

Either that or my cynicism has shot up recently...

PostPosted: 01 Feb 2010, 18:41 
Founder
Founder

I saw we lobby on this one. What do you think?

PostPosted: 01 Feb 2010, 20:54 
Editors
Editors

Sounds good.

It's Bioware, and they did sort out Dragon Age fairly quickly. Or tried to. Gotta be worth a shot. It's not like they can even pull the 2K Games/DICE defence of 'it's cheating' as Mass Effect 1/2 are single player only.

Worst they can say is no. ;)

PostPosted: 01 Feb 2010, 20:56 

Im in :)

PostPosted: 01 Feb 2010, 22:30 
Editors
Editors

I made ME2 a must get game, but I'll sit tight till eyefinity is implemented. I am still waiting on Bioware to get it working properly in Dragon Age so that the environment stops disappearing.

Shame I am holding off on two of the best games out there, but its because I want to enjoy them fully when I do play them.

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2010, 03:50 

I made ME2 a must get game, but I'll sit tight till eyefinity is implemented. I am still waiting on Bioware to get it working properly in Dragon Age so that the environment stops disappearing.

Shame I am holding off on two of the best games out there, but its because I want to enjoy them fully when I do play them.

Yeah.. I'm holding off on Dragon Age for the same reason. Good thing I still have to finish Mass Effect 1 before I can move on to #2.

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2010, 04:20 

[quote]I made ME2 a must get game, but I'll sit tight till eyefinity is implemented. I am still waiting on Bioware to get it working properly in Dragon Age so that the environment stops disappearing.

Yeah.. I'm holding off on Dragon Age for the same reason. Good thing I still have to finish Mass Effect 1 before I can move on to #2.
Just curious, what is wrong with EF in Dragon Age? I had completed the game before I got my EF setup.

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2010, 05:58 

[quote][quote]I made ME2 a must get game, but I'll sit tight till eyefinity is implemented. I am still waiting on Bioware to get it working properly in Dragon Age so that the environment stops disappearing.

Just curious, what is wrong with EF in Dragon Age? I had completed the game before I got my EF setup.

Objects like Trees disappear when gaming in Eyefinity when you do anything that would change the player's field of vision... i.e. get closer to something or rotate the camera.

I consider that to be unplayable.. I like my trees staying visible, but I keep hoping for them to fix it.. so I keep holding off on my playthrough.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next