Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 01 Oct 2024, 01:34

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 30 Dec 2010, 17:27 

I have 3 exact same monitors and get the bezel comp feature, however when I go into FSX the bezel are always off around the windscreen and the outside view. I have tried all variable ways to move the bezel comp triange but still get same in game miserable results. Any one had luck with this for FSX flight sim?

PostPosted: 30 Dec 2010, 21:36 
Insiders
Insiders

Is the game not detecting and using your new bezel-compensated resolution? Or does it only use sometimes?

PostPosted: 31 Dec 2010, 09:36 
Editors
Editors

With bezel compensation setup you just need to set the in-game resolution to the bezel compensated resolution to use it.

You do not even need to have your current desktop set to your bezel compensated resolution, and vice versa you can have your desktop set to the bezel comp res and then have the game set to your standard eyefinity res and it wont work.

The most common and probably issue is that your in game resolution is not set to the correct one and instead your standard eyefinity resolution.

My first google search pulled up a thread like this: http://realenvironmentxtreme.com/forum

Same issue, same solution that I just mentioned.

Let us know if it works for you.