Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 16 Sep 2024, 09:33

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 22 Aug 2009, 15:26 

I need help tweeking my set up. I fly the stock X-plane 9.0 out of the box. I do however have the Piper package & my plane of choice is PA 28-235. I have my pit networked now using 5 computers, the pic below shows only 3 seperate views I just haven't taken a pic yet been busy trying to get this thing right.
My 1st question is my 21" screen in the pit is set to as my master machine just rendering the instrument panel resolution is 1650X1080. When I scroll the instrument panel down there is a little bit on the top that shows the outside world in front of the plane I would like to just see the instrumnet panel & nothing else, is this possible?
My 2nd question is I have 3 19" screens ran by a 3head2go rendering full view no HUD all I see is the outside world, my resolution is 3072X768 which the 3head2go converts 1024X768 automaticaly to all 3 screens, my moving map is also set to 1024X768 but that works fine. I now have 2 22"WS monitors mounted for a left, & right view they are also set to 1024X768. I have them set to full view no HUD, the reason for this is I don't want to see part of the outside window, wing, or instrument panel with the 45 degree offset all I want to see is the outside world as you would in a real airplane. Using the rendering options I have it close using the vertical, & lateral offsets but it's not quite right. What I want is when the front view passes an object on the ground, sky, whatever I want it to continue on the left, & right screen. Right now there is a gap from the front to the sides, & the vertical doesn't line up correctly. Has anyone ever done this & if so can you please tell me the correct numbers to put in the offsets.

PostPosted: 22 Aug 2009, 15:55 
Editors
Editors

Moved to surround hardware & tech support. :)