Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 17 Sep 2024, 00:48

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 05 Jul 2009, 09:00 

Would like to know if anyone is using this monitor with 5040x1050. I have already checked the known working monitor list but it was untested (although 2693HM is tested and working) and I did a forum search but nothing came up.

---edit---

I would say that this monitor could be added to the known working list @ 5040x1050, but....there is a problem... @ 5040x1050 a margin on the right side of all 3 monitors (about 100x1050) appears. I'm not sure how to correct this yet. Resizing the monitor images will not work.

4320x900 is working fine.

---edit 2---

Unfortunately @ 4320x900; game UI is invisible for many games, even though everything else is fine and the game actually runs if I can somehow get passed the invisible UI.

---edit 3---

I have got the black bars to go away @ 5040x1050! I'm running PD 2.05 (not the beta) with Nvidia 182.50 drivers in Win7x64.

Only one problem remains...the User Interface in several games is invisible (DCS Black Shark, IL-2 1946). Has anyone run into this problem or have any ideas? Rise of Flight is working beautifully though!

Thanks