Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 29 Jun 2024, 08:58

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 14 Aug 2009, 15:05 

Hello all.

I just came across this on another thread so i looked in to it.

here is some info

http://www.mviewtech.com/cp/html/8.html You will need this

http://translate.google.com/translate_t#

MV103-HDVE Pro multi-screen project to expand (3D screen) enhanced version of Miriam, the version of the original multi-screen MV103-HDVE expansion project to increase based on the instrument has been patented FlexView technology, make use of the patented technology MV103-HDVE Pro Edition DVI to achieve the industry's only multi-screen real instrument to expand the standard 60Hz refresh rate 5040x1050 resolution, and thus become the industry's only a single DVI interface to support the expansion of three 1680x1050 @ 60Hz resolution 22-inch multi-screen displays to expand the program.

Multi-screen expansion of the past (3D screen) 5040x1050 Miriam solution is to lower the refresh rate used to support each of the 1680x1050 display resolution, the result is one of the first special requirements on the display so that when users choose to display by a lot of constraints, followed by the introduction of non-standard way can not support the 1680x1050 resolution VGA interface, again due to reduce the refresh rate by means of the display refresh rate on high-performance and show that the existence of the negative impact can not be called 5040x1050 real solutions. Large electronic (Mviewtech) has applied for a patent through the use of the FlexView technology, the introduction of the MV103-HDVE Pro Edition, a solution to the dual-channel DVI bandwidth utilization problems, and to solve the original problem that technology can not solve for the three Application screen opens up new world. MV103-HDVE Pro version of the 5040x1050 really 60Hz perfect solution to support any more than 22-inch display, support any display with VGA interface input, a real standard refresh rate of 60Hz, without losing any pixels and frame rate of the perfect point-to-point display.

Dose anyone know anything about this?

What dose TH2GO think about Mview?

They seem to be doing what TH2GO cant with DVI? Full 60Mhz?

PostPosted: 14 Aug 2009, 21:18 
Insiders
Insiders

If it can do custom resolutions I wonder if they can make it do display rotation. I'd love to be able to do 3600x1920.

This is what also got my attention, you can chain them together for up to 24 displays:

PostPosted: 15 Aug 2009, 10:37 

Yes. It looks like a very good bit of kit.

Did they get back to you on an English version. Also where to buy in Europe?

PostPosted: 15 Aug 2009, 11:18 

so any ideas how they solve the bandwidth limitation?

PostPosted: 15 Aug 2009, 17:41 

LOL.
Well, before I bought TH2Go, I said something like 'watch, within a couple weeks after I get one, they will come out with a new one that does do xxxx'. Not exactly, because I was saying 3x1920x1200, but still, this unit would probably get me to 3x1680x1050. And it's been about 2 months instead of two weeks since I got it.
I haven't gotten 57Hz to work on my monitors, so I'm at a less then ideal res of 3x1440x900.

Oh well, it's not worth it to me to buy another unit. I missed out :(
But if I had of known of this one coming out, I would have waited for it before I decided which one to get.

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2009, 18:53 

this thing looks crazy, daisy chained for 24 displays??!!

but hmm im pretty sure matrox will have firmware updates in the future for true 60hz.. they did it with ati cards (59hz), and now i hear some nvidia cards do 5040x1050 @ 60hz??

but now matrox finally has competition lol

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2009, 20:46 

LOL.
Well, before I bought TH2Go, I said something like 'watch, within a couple weeks after I get one, they will come out with a new one that does do xxxx'. Not exactly, because I was saying 3x1920x1200, but still, this unit would probably get me to 3x1680x1050. And it's been about 2 months instead of two weeks since I got it.
I haven't gotten 57Hz to work on my monitors, so I'm at a less then ideal res of 3x1440x900.

Oh well, it's not worth it to me to buy another unit. I missed out :(
But if I had of known of this one coming out, I would have waited for it before I decided which one to get.

I am in the same boat. I have a new TH2GO sitting here on my desk, unopened. It may stay that way if the Mview is going to be released soon. I may even get a friend of mine who lives in THailand to pick one up for me and ship it over if the wait will be too long.

Decisions, decisions.

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2009, 22:39 

I bet the daisy chain will be lower resolutions, this just looks like the TH2G with better firmware and software. I really wonder if they can pull off everything they plan to; and more importantly they can do it bug free.

If they can then Matrox could have some serious competition! But I am not holding my breath. I also wonder about the intellectual property considerations. I would think Matrox would have patents around the TH2G. Maybe Matrox is licencing them?

PostPosted: 20 Aug 2009, 01:53 
Insiders
Insiders

If it can do custom resolutions I wonder if they can make it do display rotation. I'd love to be able to do 3600x1920.

This is what also got my attention, you can chain them together for up to 24 displays:

You would also get the attention of anybody else in the building with all the heat coming from that room.

PostPosted: 21 Aug 2009, 15:45 

hm they can bring out what ever they want .....i'm happy with my four screens , lets be honest how many people have a setup like that let alone one with 24 screens... it all looks good on paper but in reality just try to get it working on one pc pffff let alone the heat it will be making you may have to invest in a daikin airco too... :lol:

good for stock exchange and airports or what ever but dont see me doing it in my house....

some day the pc's will ship with TH2GO standard onboard ......