Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 04 Jul 2024, 09:14

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
PostPosted: 06 Jun 2010, 18:50 

Im getting peed off with these new games they Dont allow eyefinity! there is not even a FOV part in these stupid files

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 07:20 

[quote][quote]Just one further note for now: My monitors are set to 1920x1080 and are configured to support 1080p, FWIW.

Hmm... try to start the game in 5040x1050. If you still have no issues with the monitors, i'll hate you . :)

Now, just why would I want to start the game in a non-native resolution? :)

That choice of resolution is not available to me. AT least not as a native choice. The closest choice I have would be 5020x900. Perhaps you can try that one. ;)

~Windows 7 x64 Professional~MSI X58A-GD45~Intel I7-950~6x2 GB DDR3 1600 RAM (Triple Channel)~RealTek Onboard~XFX HD 6950 2 GB GDDR5~3 ViewSonic 24 inch LCDs in Eyefinity~SATA Dual Layer DVD RW~1000 W PSU~And a Whole Lot More!~Done with Vista~XP Pro on the way out, too!~AND....250 GB XBOX 360~

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 08:11 

[quote]Drye Staights

Would love to know how you have manged to get this working as ive tried it again and i cant select of the menus or in game menus its like my mouse has turned into half its witdth if that makes sence and can select any of the buttons, this is the only game ive ever seen this and had no problems with any other games.

Have you changed any setting in the ini file?

I've done nothing special. It has worked "out of the box" for me since Day One.

It works for you because you are using controller not keyboard and mouse...
I tried both and works fine with 360 controller but not keyboard and mouse.

ignore my comments if you like but im telling you it works fine when you enable control pad.
Someone smarter than me needs to find a way to enable both keyboard/mouse and control pad at same time. I much prefer moving around and aiming with keyboard/mouse. Dont mind if have to grab controller just for the mini menu parts of the game.

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 08:52 

Im glad im not the only one having the same problem with this game.

Ive got a 360 pad but cant say i really want to play it on a pad

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 10:50 

Im glad im not the only one having the same problem with this game.

Ive got a 360 pad but cant say i really want to play it on a pad

can something be edited to allow both keyboard/mouse and 360 controller to work at same time?
like a value changed from TRUE to FALSE or something?

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 11:01 

[quote][quote]Drye Staights

Would love to know how you have manged to get this working as ive tried it again and i cant select of the menus or in game menus its like my mouse has turned into half its witdth if that makes sence and can select any of the buttons, this is the only game ive ever seen this and had no problems with any other games.

Have you changed any setting in the ini file?

I've done nothing special. It has worked "out of the box" for me since Day One.

ignore my comments if you like but im telling you it works fine when you enable control pad.
Someone smarter than me needs to find a way to enable both keyboard/mouse and control pad at same time. I much prefer moving around and aiming with keyboard/mouse. Dont mind if have to grab controller just for the mini menu parts of the game.

I believe you are referring to something entirely different than what this thread is about. We were discussing the problem with EYEFINITY on our PCs....NOT the use of keyboard/mouse vs. 360 Controller. IF you read the thread from the beginning, I think you'll see what the discussion is actually all about. On my own Eyefinity setup, the entire MENU can be selected and comes into complete view. On the other person's Eyefinity setup, the MENU is too large to fit the screen and he cannot select anything ... whether it's kb/mouse or 360 Controller. The use of the controller vs. the kb/mouse has NOTHING at all to do with MENU selection in our discussion re: Eyefinity working or not.

~Windows 7 x64 Professional~MSI X58A-GD45~Intel I7-950~6x2 GB DDR3 1600 RAM (Triple Channel)~RealTek Onboard~XFX HD 6950 2 GB GDDR5~3 ViewSonic 24 inch LCDs in Eyefinity~SATA Dual Layer DVD RW~1000 W PSU~And a Whole Lot More!~Done with Vista~XP Pro on the way out, too!~AND....250 GB XBOX 360~

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 16:15 

i think you have this consued as far as im guessing most are concened that they are going to want to play this game using a keyboard and mouse and not a 360 controller, while the game may work in eyefinity with a controller (not something i was aware of at the time) it doesnt with keyboard and mouse so to me and i think most other this is concidered broken.

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 19:43 

've done nothing special. It has worked "out of the box" for me since Day One.

nope... have such a controller... still vert -

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 21:14 

I believe you are referring to something entirely different than what this thread is about. We were discussing the problem with EYEFINITY on our PCs....NOT the use of keyboard/mouse vs. 360 Controller. IF you read the thread from the beginning, I think you'll see what the discussion is actually all about. On my own Eyefinity setup, the entire MENU can be selected and comes into complete view. On the other person's Eyefinity setup, the MENU is too large to fit the screen and he cannot select anything ... whether it's kb/mouse or 360 Controller. The use of the controller vs. the kb/mouse has NOTHING at all to do with MENU selection in our discussion re: Eyefinity working or not.

Ok ill just play mine working how it is...
Was only trying to help.
Goodluck all

PostPosted: 08 Jun 2010, 11:23 

B3nJ1...

You could simplu uplode your ini files for us to look at?

that would be VERY helpfull

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next