Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 30 Jul 2024, 21:11

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 289 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 29  Next
PostPosted: 17 Nov 2012, 12:26 
I Donated
I Donated

Hate to bump up a dead horse here, but has anyone tried Dsfix 1.9? It has an option to unlock the FPS, and bring it up to 60 FPS.

Heli: Any chance you can get the fixer working with this? That would be the icing on the cake. :rockout:

PostPosted: 17 Nov 2012, 16:39 
Insiders
Insiders

Amon Amarth wrote:
Hate to bump up a dead horse here, but has anyone tried Dsfix 1.9? It has an option to unlock the FPS, and bring it up to 60 FPS.

Heli: Any chance you can get the fixer working with this? That would be the icing on the cake. :rockout:

I haven't tried 1.9 version of DSFifx but it should work I guess:) I will give a look into it;))

I checked it..an apparently there is something wrong with the plugin in WSF... going to see what is wrong.. my local build works just fine:)

OK, fixed the small problem. The next build of WSF should contain it and it will work with DSFix 1.9:)

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): tavyhome@gmail.com

PostPosted: 18 Nov 2012, 01:45 
I Donated
I Donated

helifax wrote:
Amon Amarth wrote:

I haven't tried 1.9 version of DSFifx but it should work I guess:) I will give a look into it;))

I checked it..an apparently there is something wrong with the plugin in WSF... going to see what is wrong.. my local build works just fine:)

OK, fixed the small problem. The next build of WSF should contain it and it will work with DSFix 1.9:)

Nice! Thanks Heli!

PostPosted: 27 Nov 2012, 10:30 
I Donated
I Donated

helifax wrote:
Amon Amarth wrote:

Hey Helifax, it seems that the latest build still doesn't work. When I start up at 5760x1200, all I get is black screens. I can hear the game starting and everything, but it's completely black.

Any chance you can look into it with DSfix 1.9 in mind? Thanks again if you can!

PostPosted: 27 Nov 2012, 13:37 
Insiders
Insiders

Amon Amarth wrote:
helifax wrote:
Amon Amarth wrote:

Hey Helifax, it seems that the latest build still doesn't work. When I start up at 5760x1200, all I get is black screens. I can hear the game starting and everything, but it's completely black.

Any chance you can look into it with DSfix 1.9 in mind? Thanks again if you can!

Are you using the Steam version of DarkSouls?

Do you have TeamViewer? It will be the best way to actually see what is happening on you machine:)

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at

PostPosted: 28 Nov 2012, 04:19 
I Donated
I Donated

helifax wrote:

Are you using the Steam version of DarkSouls?

Do you have TeamViewer? It will be the best way to actually see what is happening on you machine:)

Yes, this is the Steam version.

I've never heard of TeamViewer. I'll install it and give it a shot. What do you need from TeamViewer?

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2012, 18:52 

There was a patch today and honestly I'm not sure if the widescreen fixer no longer works or if it's just the general crappiness of the game. In any case it crashes on start up and once I got it to load up to just a solid black screen and when i moved the mouse i could here the main menu sounds. I'm running the steam version on Win 7 64 bit. Windescreen fixer v3.4 r603

If there is anything else you need to know, just let me know.

Erdrix

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2012, 22:08 
Insiders
Insiders

Erdrix wrote:
There was a patch today and honestly I'm not sure if the widescreen fixer no longer works or if it's just the general crappiness of the game. In any case it crashes on start up and once I got it to load up to just a solid black screen and when i moved the mouse i could here the main menu sounds. I'm running the steam version on Win 7 64 bit. Windescreen fixer v3.4 r603

Erdrix

Hey there;)) Thx for the info;))

Updated the plugin to work with latest Steam Patch (version is still 1.0.1 which is confusing).
VERY IMPORTANT:
- You will need DSFix in order for the plugin to work
- It appears that the patch also broke DSFix FPS LIMIT REMOVER capability and thus your game will crash to desktop as soon as you launch it.
- Go to DSfix.ini and set "unlockFPS 1" to "unlockFPS 0"
- Enjoy Dark Souls.
(I am have no affiliation with Durante nor DSFix. So I have no idea when the FPSUnlock will be fixed)

I pushed the update to WSF. Until it will be officially available you can grab it from this post!

Happy Souls Loosing ^_^

Best Regards,
helifax

Attachments:
Plugin.Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition.rar [25.39 KiB]
Downloaded 283 times

PostPosted: 23 Dec 2012, 13:44 
I Donated
I Donated

helifax wrote:
Erdrix wrote:

Erdrix

Hey there;)) Thx for the info;))

Updated the plugin to work with latest Steam Patch (version is still 1.0.1 which is confusing).
VERY IMPORTANT:
- You will need DSFix in order for the plugin to work
- It appears that the patch also broke DSFix FPS LIMIT REMOVER capability and thus your game will crash to desktop as soon as you launch it.
- Go to DSfix.ini and set "unlockFPS 1" to "unlockFPS 0"
- Enjoy Dark Souls.
(I am have no affiliation with Durante nor DSFix. So I have no idea when the FPSUnlock will be fixed)

I pushed the update to WSF. Until it will be officially available you can grab it from this post!

Happy Souls Loosing ^_^

Best Regards,
helifax

EDIT: Looks like it's working with the latest DSfix, with FPS unlocked.

PostPosted: 26 Dec 2012, 00:23 

I just updated with your fix Helifax, game runs in 3x eyefinity, but the UI is all stretched again.

Got any ideas?

I am using DSfix in 5040x1050.

EDIT- If I turn it on/off multiple times, the UI is corrected. I guess that's all it was :) Thanks for the fix!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 289 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 29  Next