Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 01 Jul 2024, 21:04

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: 10 Nov 2007, 08:36 
Insiders
Insiders

This game just needs to support TH2Go already.. got into a fight with my roommate today cause I said the developers suck because it doesn't support TH2GO normally, he said its unfair for people with 3 monitors to get better views because it's so expensive to afford 3 monitors.

This from a guy who just bought a PS3 two months ago. :roll:

PostPosted: 10 Nov 2007, 13:54 

That's the most restarted argument I've ever heard. Then you can say it's unfair for people to get better frame rate because they can afford a better Rig, it's unfair for people to get better graphics and more details, with higher pixel count so u can shoot right at a tip of of someone's body sticking out, it's unfair for people to have SLI, it's unfair to upgrade the PC???? WTF, we're not consoles here, you spend money you get better experience... That's how PC gaming goes, besides you can argue that for multilayer... you shouldn't for Singleplayer.

Do me a favor, go slap your roommate. lol

PostPosted: 10 Nov 2007, 14:42 

ahh man, this is a shitty game, at least control wise ...

this stupid thing can't disquise between 0 and and Num 0 (I'm always using Num 0 as crouch button), weapons scrolling with the mouse wheel is not possible and can anyone tell me the difference between crouch, toggle crouch and go to crouch ?? this is gay, really

and the fov, I changed it to 122, after some changes to the controls, it's back at 65, and the console, I couldn't call it, which button is it?

I hate it when someone tries to invent their own steerings, I mean I finished GRAW, I play Bf2142 all the time, played FEAR and Area51, finished FarCry, played Crysis demo and so on and so on, and then there comes a game with controls so f*cked up that I have a hard time doing the simplest things like weapons switching and crouching ... :roll:

But I guess that's what demos are for ... to see what to buy and what not :wink:

turn off num lock i had the same issue but it works fine with num lock off

PostPosted: 10 Nov 2007, 20:58 

I cannot seem to change the FOV in multiplayer. It works in single player using the console, and it is playable that way, at least for me.
It would be nice to find a few good games that are popular and be able to play with friends in multiplayer ala triplewide.

PostPosted: 10 Nov 2007, 21:07 
Editors
Editors

The FOV in MP is capped at 80 ...

PostPosted: 10 Nov 2007, 21:29 

goddamnhell...

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2007, 23:42 
Editors
Editors

Look here ... http://www.widescreengamingforum.com/node/#comment-

8)

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2007, 10:35 

[quote]ahh man, this is a shitty game, at least control wise ...

this stupid thing can't disquise between 0 and and Num 0 (I'm always using Num 0 as crouch button), weapons scrolling with the mouse wheel is not possible and can anyone tell me the difference between crouch, toggle crouch and go to crouch ?? this is gay, really

and the fov, I changed it to 122, after some changes to the controls, it's back at 65, and the console, I couldn't call it, which button is it?

I hate it when someone tries to invent their own steerings, I mean I finished GRAW, I play Bf2142 all the time, played FEAR and Area51, finished FarCry, played Crysis demo and so on and so on, and then there comes a game with controls so f*cked up that I have a hard time doing the simplest things like weapons switching and crouching ... :roll:

But I guess that's what demos are for ... to see what to buy and what not :wink:

turn off num lock i had the same issue but it works fine with num lock off

Thank you, this worked ! :) However I figured the Widescreen Fixer tool does not work for the demo .... I'm still not going to buy it, I might get it from a friend once he's done playing it

PostPosted: 26 Jun 2009, 09:32 
Founder
Founder

Amazing news, maybe I'll stick with ATI longer after all.. only other thing tempting on Nvidia now is the 3d Glasses.

What about on the HD 4870 X2 (2GB)? :D

PostPosted: 26 Jun 2009, 10:58 
Founder
Founder

Yeah, the X2 would be a killer card at this res. Ill try to get hold of the 4850 today, if Crossfire works, then surely X2's work too.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next