Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 02 Oct 2024, 12:15

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: samsung E2320 monitors
PostPosted: 29 Aug 2010, 23:26 

hey guys , saw the samsung E3220 monitors on sale at my local pc store, so i picked up three because they were dirt cheap, but i know nothing of them.

any input on quality and picture of this monitors? should i keep them or return them.

yes i impulse buy, i could not resist the price.

thanks for any input on the monitors

http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=22_699_292&item_id=030980

PostPosted: 30 Aug 2010, 02:25 
Insiders
Insiders

I've liked the Samsungs I've used , and those look fine, are are a good price fro the panel type. Do you have the other hardware to run Triple head or Eyefinity, if so desired? It's a good deal, just be sure you know what you're getting into.

PostPosted: 30 Aug 2010, 02:49 

I've liked the Samsungs I've used , and those look fine, are are a good price fro the panel type. Do you have the other hardware to run Triple head or Eyefinity, if so desired? It's a good deal, just be sure you know what you're getting into.

i only have a gtx 280 atm..but im using softTH for now...im fine with the low framerate...its decent for mw2 and css...but i will be going nvidia surround ,when i get my next paycheck

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2010, 01:50 

Im running 3 samsung 2494HM in eyefinity myself and i am very pleased with samsung.

Only one thing i am not satisfied with is the colors, tho that is not a problem for me.
I use the spyder3 elite color calibrator on my monitors anyway so that fixes it for me, but i did notice a very noticable difference in how much the colors improved after applying the calibrations compared to my previus monitor where the improvements were much more subtle.

This is for most people not something they take notice of, and if you have 3 identical monitors of the same age you probably won't notice it since they should be identical to eachother. Ofc if you do mind, its a cheap fix to get a spyder, compared to buying 3 expensive monitors (and even expensive monitors can benefit from a color calibrator)