Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 08 Jul 2024, 13:16

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
PostPosted: 15 Feb 2012, 08:59 

Portrait EF (3600x1920) does not work for me. I can select the resolution, and the game seems to scale properly, but only the center monitor shows anything. The left and right are blank. This worked in ME2 :(

Update: It works 3150x1680. It's not my monitors' native resolution, but it works. It kept crashing though. The 2nd time I was in the 2nd part of the demo when it crashed. Since you can't save in the demo, I haven't bothered to restart again.

Post subject: Running on my 7970 at
PostPosted: 15 Feb 2012, 09:43 

Running on my 7970 at 5992x1200 was pretty smooth. There where only 1-2 instances where I noticed the frames dip but im relegating that to poor programming or the current shoddy 7970 driver.. All the combat areas with lots happening ran smooth as.

PostPosted: 15 Feb 2012, 09:51 
Insiders
Insiders

Hi,

I am investigating the possibility to center the HUD on the center screen. So far I had some progress regarding this aspect: Managed to put all the menus and hud on the left monitor. All that is left is to be pushed on the center. I will look some more into it this evening.

For NV Surround users, I saw the game working very well (no crashes etc) if the game is run in Windows/borderless mode. Maybe this helps. Also inside the game folder you can find the classic tool to config your resolutions (same as me2).

Best Regards,
Helifax

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): tavyhome@gmail.com

Post subject: helifax wrote:Hi,I am
PostPosted: 15 Feb 2012, 10:17 
Insiders
Insiders

Hi,

I am investigating the possibility to center the HUD on the center screen. So far I had some progress regarding this aspect: Managed to put all the menus and hud on the left monitor. All that is left is to be pushed on the center. I will look some more into it this evening.

For NV Surround users, I saw the game working very well (no crashes etc) if the game is run in Windows/borderless mode. Maybe this helps. Also inside the game folder you can find the classic tool to config your resolutions (same as me2).

Best Regards,
Helifax

Mate I tried the borderless window mode and still can't get it to work properly. It loads up on 3 screens, but the options menu and the single/coop menu's are all zoomed in and I can't make selection properly. :-/

PostPosted: 15 Feb 2012, 12:45 
Insiders
Insiders

[quote]Hi,

Best Regards,
Helifax

Mate I tried the borderless window mode and still can't get it to work properly. It loads up on 3 screens, but the options menu and the single/coop menu's are all zoomed in and I can't make selection properly. :-/

A yes! that is why we need the center hud thingy:D
I was having problems with seeing the image on all 3 screens, left monitor was always out of sync in my case (but I use older drivers so maybe that is why). So that is why I went to window mode:D

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): tavyhome@gmail.com

PostPosted: 15 Feb 2012, 16:27 
Insiders
Insiders

[quote][quote]Hi,

Best Regards,
Helifax

A yes! that is why we need the center hud thingy:D
I was having problems with seeing the image on all 3 screens, left monitor was always out of sync in my case (but I use older drivers so maybe that is why). So that is why I went to window mode:D

I went to window mode also and same thing...I can get all the way up to the end of the selection process in the single player menu, but then I can't select confirm at the bottom of the screen as I cant see it :P Are you saying that you can see the menu in window mode? To me it's like the fix that you have been working on recently for mass effect 2, once that is enabled the main menu is in proper proportion.

PostPosted: 15 Feb 2012, 16:42 

I had to complete character creation in a single monitor resolution, but once in the game I was able to use eyefinity with no problem. It looked great. Only problem was what was already mentioned with the hud being over three monitors.

PostPosted: 15 Feb 2012, 17:22 
Founder
Founder

Can someone post a pic of the messed up menus?

PostPosted: 15 Feb 2012, 17:55 

Screenshots:

Developer video - just fine!

Main menu - zoomed in but usable

Character creation single player - zoomed in and not usable!

Loading screen - perfect!

Multi-Player menu - zoomed in and not usable!

Post subject: Falcon1
PostPosted: 15 Feb 2012, 18:46 
Insiders
Insiders

Screenshots:
(Admin Edit: No need to quote the screens)

Falcon and anyone else, those menus are exactly the same as surround, but in single player, how did you get past the finale menu that needs you to confirm you character creation? I try pressing enter and Y but nothing works.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next