Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 06 Jul 2024, 09:15

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Post subject: Re: Fallout 3
PostPosted: 24 Feb 2011, 23:15 

Hi everyone... I never knew how difficult setting up this game for eyefinity would be. I've read this post and made the changes to the .ini files so that the game will work with my resolution of 5760x1080. Now I start the game and of course I am a baby, I leave open the gate and go towards the baby book and then I cannot DO ANYTHING. Any help would be appreciated? Is there maybe something that I cannot see because of my resolution? Is there any other changes that I need to make to the .ini files to make the game work perfectly?

Thanks in advance.

PostPosted: 03 Aug 2011, 03:16 

If anyone is having trouble getting the resolution changes to work, and you're using steam, make sure you launch the game from the "fallout3.exe" file in the steam game directories not through the steam launcher.

Mine was in "Steamsteamappscommonfallout 3 gotyfallout3.exe"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
| MSI 790FX-GD70 | Phenom II X4 @4.0Ghz w/ Corsair H50 | ATI 6950 2GB x2 @800/1250Mhz | 21.5" ASUS VE228 x2, 21.5 ACER P216H |

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12