Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 08 Jul 2024, 04:42

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 289 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 29  Next
PostPosted: 25 Apr 2013, 21:48 

helifax wrote:
The plugin is not meant to alter the behaviour of single screen resolutions...It is intended or Multi-Screen resolutions only.

Best Regards,
Helifax

Oh I understand. But there's folks using it for that purpose, and while it still works, it worked better, and I hoped someone here with a good understanding of it's workings might have the impetus to help us 16:10 users out.

PostPosted: 30 Apr 2013, 09:52 

OK I cannot for the life of me get this to work. I have been on every page of this topic, tried everything and all i get is the black screen. I'm using the latest Widescreen Fixer and I have tried DSfix 1.9 and 2.1. I have changed the resolution settings both on the dsfix.ini, Widescreen Fixer and Dark souls to the same but still nothing. I have made sure the fps cap is still on as well as all the other tips on how to get this to work....but it just wont!

If I use Flawless Widescreen it works but its all streched. Im using the Retail version (GFWL) and my specs are:

Windows 7 64bit
i7 3930k
GTX 670 SLI
Corsair SSD

Please help :(

PostPosted: 30 Apr 2013, 22:48 
Insiders
Insiders

ru55lee wrote:
OK I cannot for the life of me get this to work. I have been on every page of this topic, tried everything and all i get is the black screen. I'm using the latest Widescreen Fixer and I have tried DSfix 1.9 and 2.1. I have changed the resolution settings both on the dsfix.ini, Widescreen Fixer and Dark souls to the same but still nothing. I have made sure the fps cap is still on as well as all the other tips on how to get this to work....but it just wont!

If I use Flawless Widescreen it works but its all streched. Im using the Retail version (GFWL) and my specs are:

Windows 7 64bit
i7 3930k
GTX 670 SLI
Corsair SSD

Your version is not from Steam ? Is actually a retail version of the game? (not cracked/hacked) ? If so, that is the problem. Currently it works only with Steam version.
If you are interested in making it work on your machine and have no problem with TeamViewer, please let me know. The only way to make it work is to remote connect to your computer and make it work on your version:)

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): tavyhome@gmail.com

PostPosted: 01 May 2013, 07:46 

helifax wrote:
ru55lee wrote:

Windows 7 64bit
i7 3930k
GTX 670 SLI
Corsair SSD

Your version is not from Steam ? Is actually a retail version of the game? (not cracked/hacked) ? If so, that is the problem. Currently it works only with Steam version.
If you are interested in making it work on your machine and have no problem with TeamViewer, please let me know. The only way to make it work is to remote connect to your computer and make it work on your version:)

Damn :(. Ok mate if you think you can do it via TeamViewer I'm game :D. I'll PM you my Skype.

PostPosted: 03 May 2013, 17:56 

So no one can help me? :(

PostPosted: 04 May 2013, 12:52 
Insiders
Insiders

ru55lee wrote:

I will help you:) But I can't do it in the next week. I am very very vervy busy on finishing two projects before the deadline which is on 10th May.

I appologize for this, but do know that I will help you afterwards:)

Best Regards,
Helifax

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at

PostPosted: 05 May 2013, 08:03 

helifax wrote:
ru55lee wrote:

I will help you:) But I can't do it in the next week. I am very very vervy busy on finishing two projects before the deadline which is on 10th May.

I appologize for this, but do know that I will help you afterwards:)

Best Regards,
Helifax

Ok mate no rush :D Thanks very much :twothumb:

PostPosted: 08 May 2013, 10:31 

Its ok I got it to work now. After the latest DS Update it worked :D

PostPosted: 08 May 2013, 14:07 
Insiders
Insiders

ru55lee wrote:
Its ok I got it to work now. After the latest DS Update it worked :D

Heh:)) good to know;)) that is good news:)

PostPosted: 26 May 2013, 07:28 

I had to create an account to try and get someones help getting eyefinity working! I have probably spent 10+ hours after buying it on sale last weekend on amazon.com. I have downloaded dsfix and changed the resolution to 5760x1080. Got the widescreen fixer v3.4 r642 and set it to 5760 x 1080. When I boot up the game widescreen fixer indicated the fix is enabled and it does fill up my full resolution, but it stretches it! I have messed with every setting in dsfix.ini and played with automatic detect and the resolutions in widescreen fixer. I have tried dsfix 2.01 and dsfix 1.9. Also tried flawless widescreen as well, but I get a black screen. I can tell dsfix is working because the HUD and AA settings are adjusting when I change them. I can tell widescreen fixer is working because if I don't use it I just get a black screen. This is driving me crazy! No matter what I do the game just stretches the original 1280 x 720 image ALL the way to 5760 x 1080... Is there anything else it could be?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 289 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 29  Next