Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 04 Oct 2024, 22:55

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Finally, I got the
PostPosted: 29 Sep 2011, 00:53 

Finally, I got the solution... I will post it here, it can be useful for somebody.

I tried to deactivated step-by-step Window's Firewall, DEP and the problem still happens. Then I remember to deactivated User Account Control and il2fb.exe open the TCP service and started communicating with San's FOV Changer.

Even in the first grade of security, that don't let il2fb.exe open the TCP service.

I reinstalled AVG, turn all on, except User Account Control and now works perfectly.

PostPosted: 16 Jan 2012, 09:18 

I've been using San's FOV changer for a year or two now with mixed success - but mostly success. Until a few days ago it was working perfectly (I think because I'd finally eliminated key conflicts) but now I can't get it to work at all.

My problems started when the Changer appeared to crash, and I'd get notifications that the Changer had encountered problems and had to close. I then tried to uninstall/reinstall the programme but strangely, when I looked for the FOV changer in my list of programmes in control panel I couldn't find it??? Now when I attempt to reinstall it I again get a notification telling me that the Changer has encountered problems and has had to close. So, not only do I not have it installed, I can't install it.

Is anyone able to help me with this. I now find IL-2 almost unplayable without it. PS, I thought the problem may be because I didn't have .net but that programme does appear as installed on my system.

Any help appreciated.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7