Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 07 Jul 2024, 01:13

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
PostPosted: 22 Apr 2011, 23:04 

so can someone please contract them and find out when the update is going to happen? this is gone on way to long for a what seems to be easy fix.

thanks

PostPosted: 22 Apr 2011, 23:34 
Insiders
Insiders

The main problem being that every update is a MASSIVE download due to the crap way they have made the game engine. So unless they have a fair few things to fix they won't release it. Which sucks :(

PostPosted: 25 Apr 2011, 05:15 

I crash only on newer maps during rush mode.

EA needs to patch it now or someone has to figure a way to leak it and not get caught for the sake of the community

PostPosted: 25 Apr 2011, 06:30 
Insiders
Insiders

I got BC2 for free a little while ago, and I've never ahd a single crash to lock-up wheil playing using Eyefinity..

Same name as here, btw, if anyone wants to add me :) Qutie a different toen from the other onlien games i play, but it's rpetty fun. Although i really suck at it, thus far. But getting better, slowly.

PostPosted: 26 Apr 2011, 22:27 
Insiders
Insiders

Yes it will be out before BF3 ;)

We’re doing packaging and QA work on it. No ETA. As you already noticed yourself, premature posting about it on the internet forums just results in getting flamed.

Latest news from my e-mail inquiry to Mikael Kalms 8)

PostPosted: 27 Apr 2011, 01:45 

Yes it will be out before BF3 ;)

We’re doing packaging and QA work on it. No ETA. As you already noticed yourself, premature posting about it on the internet forums just results in getting flamed.

Latest news from my e-mail inquiry to Mikael Kalms 8)

Thanks for the update. Think that is ok news.

Tell him to go check EA's own forums. They have been getting flamed for months about this issue. They are getting flamed everywhere over this.

Sorry friend you where getting flamed long before anyone spoke of a fix lol.

PostPosted: 27 Apr 2011, 02:37 

Hi all,

I was having this issues for months using 3 x 24" on Landscape. Due to Borderlands, I changed my screen position to Portrait since then I played around 10 hrs of Bad Company 2 without any crash.

Anyone else noticed/tried that?

PostPosted: 27 Apr 2011, 14:36 

Yeah but the last thing they need is 100 posts a day saying 'when is the patch coming', 'OMG the patch is late', 'This game sucks I'm off to play COD' blah blah. Then of course there would be 100 posts and polls on how bad the performance will be after patch etc.

They made the mistake before of posting a patch was in the pipeline and all it led to was a bunch of stupid feckin posts.

At least they are trying to do something about it. Lets be honest there is not huge numbers of people with three screens so they are fixing a problem that affects a small amount of players.

PostPosted: 28 Apr 2011, 05:39 

At least they are trying to do something about it. Lets be honest there is not huge numbers of people with three screens so they are fixing a problem that affects a small amount of players.

and all the non 3screeners don't want it patched as they believe it will screw up their game. EA is not ignoring us which is great.

PostPosted: 30 Apr 2011, 05:12 

you 2 make a good point, however there are more and more people with 3 screens. Google the issue and you will see a lot more people then u think play like this.

I do thank the people that let us know there is a working patch, im sure it will be here soon. That will be a good day.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next