Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 01 Jul 2024, 08:28

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 28 Mar 2008, 05:14 

I just got my new Digital triplehead2go and 2 new LCD's and the Surround gaming utlitity v2.05 doesnt have this game in it. It did have a BLANK file in the games folder so you can mod your own game in but i cant get it to work right. All the other posts for this game dont work! All they do is stretch the standard view over 3 screens. Or its a slightly zoomed out view stretched across 3 screens and isnt playable (moveing feels funny and flying is crazy, the rudder make the plane feel like its sliding sideways)also with the view stretched everything is short and wide looking, hard to judge height. This video link shows that it works for this game. Someone out there must know what or how to do it. So any help would be awesome!

PostPosted: 28 Mar 2008, 09:31 
Editors
Editors

Hello ... welcome to the forum ...

It isn't in the SGU as it isn't officially supported by Matrox as it requires a 3rd party fix and this fix was for the Parhelia graphics card so I don't know if it still works with the TH2G but I see no reason why it wouldn't work.

Look here ... http://chr79.free.fr/matrox/

I hope that helps ... 8)

PostPosted: 30 Mar 2008, 08:31 

Cool thx alot! and it all works great!! I didnt reply right away cuz i wanted to give it a good test and everything passes with flying colors thx again! :D

PostPosted: 03 Apr 2008, 17:20 

Look here ... http://chr79.free.fr/matrox/

on that link theres a fix for 1942 and the menu's in the center screen unstretch anyone tried this with bf2 cause the stretched menu's is the only reason i;m not playing in triple screen.

IF theres a fix could someone post the link

many thanks

smee

Post subject: stretched menu's
PostPosted: 12 Apr 2008, 12:52 

this is the menu stretching that im getting as you can see the top image the game is fine just the Menu/Hud is over stretched

http://www.gmand.co.uk/downloads/widescreen.jpg