Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 30 Jul 2024, 23:19

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Postal 3
PostPosted: 21 Mar 2010, 21:41 

The Postal series is a bit of an underground sensation. Postal and Postal 2 are hideously offensive games that I hold close to my sadistic heart. The last entries were riddled with hilarities. Seeing as Postal 3 is being developed through the source engine, I'm thinking we have a pretty good chance of enjoying the violence in this one in glorious triple-monitor fun. It's currently set for Q2 2010, so we'll find out for sure pretty soon.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/postal3/index.html?tag=result;title;0

http://pc.ign.com/dor/objects/746545/postal-iii/videos/postal3_trl_gdc09_032509.html

Post subject: Re: Postal 3
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2010, 00:07 
Insiders
Insiders

i LOVE the Postal games. I wasted many hours playing the first one when it came out way back when. And more on #2. My sense of humour is quite rude, i so it's a good fit for me. Some people will find decapitating a person, lighting their head on fire, and kicking it down the road to play fetch with a dog offensive, but I find it quite entertaining. And they've always been VERY stable games, and really easy to mod.

I've been following Postal 3 for a couple years now and every time i look, but release date gets pushed back further and further. It was '08. then '09, then late '09, then Q1 '10, then April '10, and now ... Q2 2010/TBA 2010. Great.

Hahah that trailer on the IGN page is from March 2009.

Post subject: Re: Postal 3
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2010, 01:13 

Yeah, I just felt like pointing out that it will most likely be Hor+. I hope they don't delay it too far back. I'd like to see it still release in 2010.