Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 09 Jul 2024, 03:30

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 30 Mar 2009, 19:52 

Still waiting for the kids to land at home. As soon as I have'em I'll keep u all posted with a review and compatibility, but they should work fine.

Best

Hi my friend. Search result led me to your thread. I've been trying to find out if this monitor works with DTH2G.

Actually I am placing my order for triple 2209WA monitors this week no matter what. But I guess I will run them on dual graphic cards for a while before I buy DTH2G.

I don't know why Dell put such a ridiculous price tag on this monitor, because they are offering 1700RMB (= 189€ ) in China, more surprisingly, it was under 165€ over a month agao. How's Dell's quality guarantee in Spain? Do they issue replacement for only one defective pixel?

PostPosted: 30 Mar 2009, 21:18 

Hi Frag, is 2209WA compatible with DTH2G? I can't find it in the monitor list. Thanks.
I don't see why it wouldn't be, but I really don't follow the TH2G scene, so I'm not the best to ask.

Seems to me it's not Dell that is charging high prices but rather those in your area selling it. Elsewhere that monitor is pretty affordable considering the technology in it.

PostPosted: 31 Mar 2009, 00:45 

I don't know why Dell put such a ridiculous price tag on this monitor, because they are offering 1700RMB (= 189€ ) in China, more surprisingly, it was under 165€ over a month agao. How's Dell's quality guarantee in Spain? Do they issue replacement for only one defective pixel?

In spain the guarantee covers 1 dead pixel which is perfect and the price is 270€, not cheap but of course not expensive for this kind of technology. I ordered 3 too and waiting for them this week! Anyway I'm waiting too for my TH2Go