Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 05 Jul 2024, 21:28

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 08 Dec 2008, 13:58 

Hello everyone. New face around here :>

I recently bought three monitors to start off and next week I'll be getting myself a TH2GO, but from what I red here people say that the VW223 series from Asus are problematic. The particular model that I own is VW223D (22'') which has yet to be reported to not work at 5040x1050@57HZ, but many other models from the VW223 series ain't working according to members from this forum.
Yesturday I tested the refresh rate on 1680x1050, since the TH2GO is still on its way. Everything seems to be okay anywhere from 50HZ to 70 ( including 56 & 57 ).

Is anybody able to confirm that the Asus VW223 series are indeed not working or is it just bad luck? Do you think that the problem can be fixed internally by software, so that I don't have to ditch those 3 monitors because otherwise they are really great :> If anybody has managed to get any of the VW223 Asus monitors to work on triple screen (3x1680x1050) , could you please share some info?

Any help is appreciated!