Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 29 Sep 2024, 09:19

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next
 Post subject: Re: Le sigh.
PostPosted: 09 Mar 2010, 15:45 

The attack probably put extra demand on the servers... it's not exactly crazy they blamed demand first.

PostPosted: 10 Mar 2010, 10:57 

The attack probably put extra demand on the servers... it's not exactly crazy they blamed demand first.

it is ... when the servers are supposed to be monitored closely ... (especially around launch days ...)
don't you think so ? :?:

PostPosted: 14 Mar 2010, 21:27 

Never in my life have I been unable to play a game because of DRM.

Until now.

Fuck you Ubisoft.

And a even bigger fuck you to the hackers who want to fuck over real gamers so they can get their pirated shit quicker. Enjoy playing your pirated games on your mommy and daddy's pc you little fuckers.

You want to be a little bitch and get something for nothing fine, be a little bitch. But stop ruining it for the paying customers. Without us no one would make any games worth fuck all.

Ungrateful little shits. I pay 60$ to get fucked in the ass by some dumb corporation and a bunch of ungrateful little pirate shitheads.

PostPosted: 14 Mar 2010, 22:13 

Okay bend over!

PostPosted: 14 Mar 2010, 22:53 
Editors
Editors

I think Tanuki did when he bought it. Hence his anger.

Unless he's just acting?

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2010, 00:52 

Clean Mod Edit version :

I'm very angry at pirates.

Full ranting version :

You have a group of pirate shitheads. AC2 has this heavy-handed play protection that hasn't been broken yet. They are pissed off that they cannot play for free. So they fuck over the paying customers.

They usually get to play the games first and for free so pirate shitheads and their over-developed sense of entitlement get all pissed off and start DOS attacks and spamming game forums encouraging people to do the same.

Why?

To pressure Ubi into dumping the DRM so they can play for free. And who do they punish to do it? The paying customers. THE PEOPLE WHO ARE THE ONLY REASONS THESE GAMES ARE ON THE PC TO BEGIN WITH! That is how arrogant and self-entitled these pirate shitheads are.

Then they show up and start spouting their bullshit reasons as to why they are justified to pirate. Who gives a fuck what they think?

Throughout history humans have rationalized the most horrendous things they can do to each other as justified. The idea that you can be justified to do something implies that others are not. Stupid shithead pirates. You ain't the ones filling up publishers coffers for more games. Shut the fuck up with your stupid excuses. Talking about piracy as some sort of human right you have been privileged to receive is spitting in the face of every human who has ever truly suffered.

You going to pirate? Then pirate and STFU.

Don't come into forums with your bullshit excuses and try to talk down to people and complain about DRM. You only give a fuck about DRM when it stops you from pirating. We are the ones who have to put up with DRMs, and forced registrations, and bullshit premium DLC that is planned before launch and the like. We are the ones who pay the money that brings these games to the PC.

If it wasn't for us you would have nothing to pirate you fucking pirate shitheads. You don't have to like us, you don't have to respect us, just leave us the fuck alone and let us game. Don't come here and talk about how justified you are for pirating over us and DON"T FUCK WITH OUR ABILITY TO PLAY GAMES THAT WE BOUGHT BECAUSE YOUR SHITHEAD ASSES CANNOT PLAY IT YET!

WAAAAAAHHHH! I can't steal some shit and get away with it before all the paying chumps! WAAAAAAHHHH! I am going to fuck them over to get what I want! WAHHHHHH!

I feel like biting the ears off you stupid pirate motherfuckers.

Here is the deal shithead pirates...

IF WE STOP PUTTING UP WITH THIS SHIT YOU AREN'T GOING TO GET SHIT ON THE PC EVER! Enjoy MMOs and Solitare motherfuckers cause that is all you will have!

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2010, 02:02 

...you know they've cracked the game already, right?

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2010, 02:43 

...you know they've cracked the game already, right?

It has been down once before.

I was under teh impression teh current cracks have some "issues". Well, it is good to see that spite is another motivation to screw people over.

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2010, 03:22 

Yea. It is working again. Happy now.

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2010, 06:39 

lmao

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next